Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 875

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi everyone, I have a question concerning the label we get on orders on the backtester. If I take the below exemple we have : "#1 Buy 0.10 EURUSD at 1.33454 Buy(#1) (1) 1.33463" I understanding the origin of everthing except the red value. 1.33454 is the Ask price of the order filled. We are in...
I need to add one more check to my EA. The EA need to draw a linear regression channel from 0:00 to 24:00 on the previous day and radiate this to the present day. The bar open price need to be compared against this radiated line and check for a breakout. This holds true for that day. As soon as...
If you Interested in that . please visit forexeazone
Hi, I am looking to have an EA coded and need assistance from someone that knows their way around code. To start with and in short I simply need the EA to: * Be ECN 5 digit compatible for MT4 upgradable to MT5 (obviously) moving forward. * Manage a single trade Ie. open and close it (repeatedly if...
  fxwin
Am very interested, please forward to andrevan.schalkwyk@gmail.com
This is really out of my field... Saw something about HttpSendRequest from Wininet.dll, but didn't make much sense to me...
I want to know how many bars ago do two moving average cross each other. Like MA(8) and MA(14). Can anyone please code this for me?
Is it possible to make that MQL recognizes such words such as open, close, tp, sl works and then automatically put in excel! I would like to share my trades with others! That's why I am trying to write such script.
Hello, Is there a way of doing in MQL something similar to the 'First indicator's data' and 'Previous indicator's data' option in the 'Apply to' dropdown box in the Indicator Parameters tab? I would like to apply, for example, a Bollinger Band on top of another indicator. Is there any way to do this...
I mean about: http://www.forex4you.com/clients/conditions/ With Meta Trader 4 platform SUPPORT. Anybody knows BROKER like that? I would like to know if the BROKER uses the BRIDGE on the FOREX MARKET?
Contact me.
Hello, I am trying to get some information on how standard fractal function works. I know a fractal is when highest point is in the middle of 5 bars and vice versa. What I am trying to figure out is what the function returns, is it the actual value ie high or low. the other question is does the...
  Traiding on next candel (12   1 2)
Hi Need some help on coding a statement that will calculate all future statemenys based on the current candel close or the next candel open value - apposed to calulating values on a tic. L
New article Creating Tick Indicators in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: In this article, we will consider the creation of two indicators: the tick indicator, which plots the tick chart of the price and tick candle indicator, which plot candles with the specified number of ticks. Each of the...
  MT4 platform (1)
I am getting an common error message on execution of trades saying plese verify operational parameters can someone assist in fixing this problem please
Hello again to all Ok. This is a real problem. Not that I have not had advise to correct this problem, but nothing seems to help. There is no smiley face on the chart? I have clicked Live Trading in the Toools > Options > Experts advisors and have Enabled Expert Advisors. I have powered off the Meta...
I would like to create my own EA! I would like to make the feature, that only desirable people can use. For instance, some email addresses are stored in MySQL database. A trader execute the EA, it asks for a email address and a password, then if he entered the wrong email, password, or the email...
Hello all, is there a MQL function to programatically get a list of all tradeable symbols of the current provider? My provider changes the symbols a lot, so I would like to parse them regularly ... Cheers, McM
Are there any known issues with calling iCustom from an indicator? I am making a signal generator indicator that checks multiple other custom indicators my system uses. I have an order management EA running on the chart hence why I have gone this route. I have the function below to check against the...
Has anyone noticed if you pull two trendlines which converge at a given price level in a 30 minute chart or 1hr chart and mark that convergence with a horizontal line to signify the price level they converge at, then look at it on a 4hr chart or daily chart they converge at a totaly different level...
I had to reinstall all my software after my PC crashed and now MT4 does not display custom indicators, will not run EA's or execute scripts. Does any one know where I got it wrong?
I have non standard BROKER with 5 decimal places after point. When I open order I have to do something like following :extern bool FractionalPips = false; int start() { double ticket0, ticket1; if(FractionalPips==true) {pip=10;} else pip =1; ticket0=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.35,Bid...
Hi there, I would like to transform an indicator using a buffer in EA. I read the MQL4 documentation but i still can't do what i want I would like to pratice by transforming the MACD indicator in Expert adviser I don't need that the EA takes some order but just that it shows by the function Comment...
I'm trying to make an indicator that checks the value of an LWMA against itself to see if it is higher or lower than any of its values in the past 20 sessions. I did write some code but I have no experience with MQL or programming, in general, and this code is definitely not the right way to do it:...
I'm trying to find the syntax to determine the highest high in the last 5 bars... or the max high in the last 5 bars. In tradestation it would be highest(high,5). Can anyone tell me what the syntax would be in MQL4?
I'm running a system, I went to events and enabled them, then I enabled expert advisor and entered an executable file that runs an alert that notifies me when a trade has taken place. It works when I close a position but it does not work when a position is open. Is there anyway to run the...
Hi all, I've been having this odd problem using mt4. When using metaeditor I get an "access denied" pop up window when i try to make a change to my EA code. I'm using windows vista. Thanks for any help.
Please makes the indicator max-min band with fibonacci or 5 to 7 part dividing such as pivot support and resistance line. It could be very useful the indicator to difine the present price in the specific section . When it creat, please send me the file or add here- codebase . And let me know your...
I cannot seem to get this counter to function. Tried several different methods as described in the help files as well as used in other EA’s i’ve looked at but with no success. I need to count the number of bars from a certain event and reset the counter to zero when it occurs again. I refer to...
Hello everyone - sorry my first post is one asking for help! There is an indicator that I would like to add a simple alert to (for trading manually). 2 lines are drawn on the chart, and all I want is an alert when the current price either goes above 1 line, or below the other line. I know very...