MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 876

[Deleted]
I'll start by saying, I'm very new to programming and mql4 with limited experience, but am doing my best to read through documentation and practice implementing simple strategies to improve. Unfortunately, I've run into a snag with an EA that I have written. I declare a global variable outside of...
The indicator contained in the attached file produces no output. But if I changethe following code diff[i]=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); to diff[i]=iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA(NULL,0,SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i); then I can see the output. May I...
Hi all, I use this code below to open and modify order, but if i use for multi pair, it can modify SL after open new order . I get message error : OrderModify error 1 Please help me to repair this code. Thanks a lot . int iTicket;           if (OrdersTotal() > 0)      {         OrderSelect(0,...
Hello All, is any one have indicator that can put 2 macd in the same sub-window? Is there anyone can help me to make a a indicator like this one at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163700 two macd in the same subwindow, with same with the SAME zero line? and color and the option for...
  Broker cheating  (2)
One of my broker open an order itself in my trading account, they set the stop loss themselves and the order hit SL. loss was $ 3500. and now they are saying that we didnt do this . I want to know the IP address of that order . Can i kow this ?
How to set 2 digit ? Ex. ObjectSetText("Close Price","Cl = "+Close[i], 10, "Times New Roman", White); Result : Cl = 1310.64200000 want : Cl = 1310.64 Thank you
[Deleted]
ex. Print(MarketInfo(“EURUSD”,MODE_ASK)) output is '1.3044' It seems to be rounding of the pipettes. Is there a way to fix this? My boker(Oanda) displays 5 digits after the decimal. Thanks for the help! if any.....
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way in MQ4 (programmatically) to set trailing stops? This would be like mimicking right clicking on a currently open order and selecting the number of PIPs for the trailing stop. Thanks, Neil
[Deleted]
Hi, I am placing buystop\sellstop order and want to modify their sp\tl. For this i want to check whether my pending are order are filled or not so that i can specify tp\sl value. How can i check pending order execution ? i am using following lines of code but it is not really working ... Thanks...
Hi all, I am using iHigh and iHighest etc with no major problem in a script. It seems time can only be referenced relative to the current time. (shifting) I realize I can program around this by testing current time to the times that I want to do whatever. Is there no way of specifying a range...
[Deleted]
just want to know whether the Brokers are aware of the message shown under 'Experts' and 'Journal'?
Hi, Say if I'm in a 1-min chart, is it possible for me to refer to variables in a 5-min chart, either it is: 1. in another window 2. in the same chart window Hope you can understand what I'm trying to ask. I try to search around but don't think I have phrased my question correctly for a close...
[Deleted]
Does anyone have a simple instruction how to download and add indicators. Have downloaded DailyPivotPoints from MQL4 codebase and compiled. Can see this in indicators list however when try to add nothing happens. When pop up appears it shows the inout as having value '0' (zero). Can someone help a...
1PM to 4PM for example, I know that I need to use : High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,20,4)]; but instead of from 4 and 20 what should I put? Thanks..
[Deleted]
in the above linear regression indicator,i want to access LRLBuffer array values viz LRLBuffer[1] and LRLBuffer[2] from an EA.can anyone tell me how and what parameters to pass to the icustom() function from inside an EA?
  Sorting Arrays  (7)
I am use to coding in AS3. Is there an equivalent of ".pop", ".push", ".name", or "(substr)" functionality for array items? i am trying to create two arrays. First an array of closing prices, and the second an array of int variables which is the index numbers of the in the first array. Then I want...
[Deleted]
Dear all experts, Just wonder whether there is a simple indicator which can display the following info on main chart / or sub-chart:- 1. The spread; 2. Day low and high + distance (in pips) 3. Average day low and high (in pips) That's all, no other information is necessary. It would be very...
HI TO ALL! GOOD MORNING. Though i am new, i am learning myself to write a important code. i struct here unable to get the idea. Any one suggestion or help please. highly appreciated.
Hello, At the moment I am back testing a EA which I wrote. I haven't changed anything to the code itself but i keep getting different back test results when i change account. I am testing with Alpari Clasic 2 which gives back good results, and with Alpari Mico 2 which gives very poor results. Can...
[Deleted]
So if one uses iOpen(Symbol(),Period(),Shift), for multiple pairs, how can you know that you are getting results for the very same bar? Say that you have an EURUSD 1H chart open and at the opening of the new bar you want to load the bar open quote for EURUSD and GBPUSD. double OpenEURUSD; double...
Hi i have created the file mq4 in metaeditor compiling is zero erros i can see the file in navigator window of t rading terminal as well as in metaeditor but i cant see it in c/programfiles/metatrader/experts i have checked . but one thing about the mq4 file is when it try to search the file in
[Deleted]
  Closing Times  (1)
Hello, I am new to MetaTrader. Using a daily chart, What does MetaTrader consider closing time? Such as open, high, low and close. What time is close? Thank you
Wouldn't such an EA be impossible? Like trying to find perpetual motion or free energy? If there really were consistently profitable ea's that would mean those ea's could be made to rack up profits exponentially and spiral to infinity in no time. If such a thing existed all the money in the forex...
[Deleted]
Recently I'm having problems using the MT4 application for Android - I keep getting "Common error" when I try to open a position. What it can might be? I keep on re installing the app, cleaning cache but I get it over and over again.
[Deleted]
Good evening all. I built an EA which is used on an Offline chart. Cause it's an offline, i think the best way to force routine is use While operator. And my CPU show "terminal" = 99% used. Can i use some functions, other of "While" maybe, to reduce CPU used? Thanks :)
[Deleted]
how can i make sotoasthic crossover EA im using strategy tune
hello people, I am running my expert advisor, with a couple of indicators helping me develop my entry strategy, but when i backtest it it is running too slowly...is there a way that I can be able to still backtest my advisor but abit faster? thanks
[Deleted]
  "Not" question  (3)
Hi! I want to use GetLastError() on my closing functions and my question is this: If I specify it like that if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),LotSize,Bid,Slippage,Yellow))Print("Your order was not closed because...");Do I need to specify it cleanly before the if statement like so,>>...
[Deleted]
This code shows position's profit as pips, But when position is close, it's still shows the last profit! I want it to show "0" after close the position (or shows "SomeTex") . What should I do? When I change time frame, it change to "0". I want it change to "0" or some text when position was close....
  VPS for Forex  (1)
Hello everybody, yesterday I wrote a new thread (about the same topic) and I don't know why, it disappeared inexplicably. The thread was talking about VPS. I'm preparing to test some EAs to get a good basket and obtain results. For that reason, I need your help to get the best price/quality VPS...