MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 877

[Deleted]
Dear Forum, I've spent the past week reading about MQL4 and trying to turn an excel model I've been working on for about 5 months now into an EA. The thing is, I was using tick data (from http://ratedata.gaincapital.com/2010/ ) and I've only just realised how difficult it is to work with tick data...
[Deleted]
MT4 Draw Symbol instead of Arrow , Draw n instead of square Trying to run MT4 at my Window Server 2008 R2 Standard. but seems to have some technical issue with setup.. How the chart look in my Window 7 Desktop PC How the chart look in my Window Server 2008 R2 Standard. Is there anything i need...
Hi i need help from a programmer, who can change little coding to improve the quality,and accuracy of indicators,and also new idea for EA, so please mail the details on appleasapple@gmail.com
  OrderOpenPrice()  (6)
Does OrderOpenPrice() return the original Ask price of a Buy order and the Bid price of a Sell order or does it just return the Bid price at the time the order was filled ?
I have an expert for send me notifications in email when my strategy happend i ask my expert to send email I want to open the order so i just send an email the problem is that it send me the email 100 times because the strategy is happened and the expert run 24/7 can i ask to send only one...
[Deleted]
I need: if PipValue<0 then Show PipValue color = Red, else color = InfoColor What shall I do? {   string Pip = "PIP";   string PipValue = DoubleToStr(pipVal, 0);   ObjectCreate(Pip, OBJ_LABEL, 0 , 0, 0);   ObjectSet(Pip, OBJPROP_CORNER, 1);   ObjectSet(Pip, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 10);   ObjectSet(Pip,...
  choppy trend  (1)
hi, may i know what is the best indicator(s) to evaluate choppy(sideways) trends from up/down trend? thanks
[Deleted]
Hi! This question is for Ichimoku coders.. When I want to specify the Senkao A and Senkao B values of 1 candle back, do I refer to it as candle 1 or as candle 27 like so:   SenkouA1 = iIchimoku(NULL,0,9,26,52,MODE_SENKOUSPANA,1);  SenkouB1 = iIchimoku(NULL,0,9,26,52,MODE_SENKOUSPANB,1); SenkouA1 =...
Hi. I am creating EA that is built on strategy that requires information from other charts. I wanted to ask what is best solution to start with, because I am pretty new at this. Example 1. Create external database and store information there, it means that I have to build 2 EA s. One that...
Hi, I coded ea to run from particular time. eg:1.00am-3.00am at 3am i find high/low of previous 2 bars using iHighest()/iLowest and store in double dhigh/double dlow. EA works fine. problom is when system retstarts or internet connection fails, the value of dhigh/dlow becomes "0". Is there any MT4...
Good day. Is it possible for a certain EA or script to know certain levels(pips) on StopLoss or TakeProfit on a certain server? Thanks...
[Deleted]
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,LotSize,Close[1]-BrStopLevel,Slippage,ssl,0,NULL,MagicNumber,Red);Is it legit or i must specify price creteria in Ask or Bid?
[Deleted]
  A basic EA  (1)
Hi all, I don't have knowledge in MQL4 programation but I need a basic EA to backtest my strategy. My strategy is very simple : On the DAX, I buy or sell the breakout of the undred lines. For example, DAX is 8240pts, I buy 8300 target 8315 SL 3285 and I sell 8200, target 8185 SL 8215. If the price...
[Deleted]
Hi! Gives me "unbalanced left parenthesis..." cant find the problem..please advice. void KijunCrossExit(){  for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)  {    if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS...
  Help Please!  (10)
Please I need help on this for my EA: double RSI_Prev = iRSI(NULL,0,6,PRICE_CLOSE,2); double RSI_Curr = iRSI(NULL,0,6,PRICE_CLOSE,1); double MA_RSI2 = iMAOnArray(RSI_Prev,0,6,MODE_LWMA,RSI_Prev,2); double MA_RSI1 = iMAOnArray(RSI_Curr,0,6,MODE_LWMA,RSI_Curr,1); the comments on tester says:...
I've searched and this issue has been addressed many times. but I have been unable to find the solution. I feel that there may be a glaringly obvious mistake in my code that I just can't see. This is part of the code NormalizeDouble(SL,5);    NormalizeDouble(OSL,5);     if(SL<OSL)// && SL !=0 &&...
I can found high/low of no.of candles. here: High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,4,1)];Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,4,1)]; I want to find average high/low values for speciafied candles.is there any mt4 functions availble? or i use now:...
How to set digit for Double variables ? Thanks
Hi, there, I am using Forex.com MT4 platform. When I used the strategy tester to run a backtest. I added the Ask price to show on the chart. I noticed the big gap between the Bid and Ask price - the spread is about 6 pips for EURUSD and AUDUSD (1 min and 5 min charts). I have not looked at...
[Deleted]
Hi, I cant find Projection Oscillator indicator for MT4. I found this description::::: (im not a programmer so i cant figure this out, maybe someone could create this indicator for MT4 users?) i think many ppl would find it useful to use. Thank you....
[Deleted]
Hello I need help. Im trying to draw fibonacci with my custom levels (0.0, 50.0, 100, 150.0, 200.0) and it does draw only the first (zero level) line. I tried many things. Could anyone help? Here's the extract from the code: void FiboCreate(color clr, datetime t1, double p1, datetime t2, double...
When my EA closes my trades on live trading mode, I get FIFO violation messages because my older orders are not being closed first. Is there a way to close all open orders in one trade instead of one at a time? It seems time consuming when only one order is closed at a time. I would like to be able...
Hi, as I placed a buy limit order I got a message that the order parameters are not valid. I need help to understand how the parameters should be valid. I have attached a file presenting the whole information.
  MQL4 M1 DATAS  (1)
On the MetaTrader 4 platform . there are no m1 datas for program testing.
  How to set a "-5" in MA shift?  (23   1 2 3)
Hello, i like to set a "-5" into an moving average shift. extern int MA1_Shift=0; it works with normal numbers and "-1" but not with "-5". On "-5" no trades are done. First i thought, that MQL doesn´t support "- numbers" but why does "-1" work? Any advice? Thanks
  Metatrader 4 problem  (15   1 2)
Hi everyone, I use Metatrader 4 for my trading and some time ago this year, I have experienced a problem where on my real account, the server time and prices only updates every 10 minutes, and this issue persisted for around 3 hours. It doesn't show that there is "No connection" on my Metatrader 4...
hi, im having a problem with my EA using iSAR. For example my code is - when iSAR dot is down, it will trigger ordersend() buy and if the dot is up above the candle it will open for sell. My problem is after sometimes lets say the dot is up above the candle, it suppose to trigger sell, when...
[Deleted]
  Wick size  (2)
Hi i am making an expert adviser in which i need to calculate wick size (upper and lower both) of last candle/bar . How can i calculate these wick sizes? Thanks
Please help me, I would like an alert every time there is an RSI (14) Divergence on the 1hr and 4hr chart for all currency pairs. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks.