Open/Close positons at price that not exist in market! (off-quote) - page 3

hrmf:

you are wrong..
OK, how does it work then when you log into your platform using the Investors password ?

Ovo:
You do not need EA, you may manually close the hedge as well, if you have both short and long, choose "close by" in the close popup.

i know your mean but also i saw open price in off quote like this...what about that?

hrmf:

i know your mean but also i saw open price in off quote like this...what about that?

I have never seen a picture with the open price in the air... if you find any, publish it here.

RaptorUK:
OK, how does it work then when you log into your platform using the Investors password ?

I'll answer my own question . . . history data is downloaded from the target Broker and saved in it's own folder in the History folder . . . so it's not a data issue.

Ovo:

I have never seen a picture with the open price in the air... if you find any, publish it here.

thanks for your help...i don't find in this account but i saw some of these trading style a few months ago in another ea ..so if i found i will share

Ovo: I have never seen a picture with the open price in the air... if you find any, publish it here.

Happens all the time. Chart bars are Bid prices, you open a Buy at the Ask. So the opening market can be above the high of a bar. Enable the Ask line display especially on small time frames.

On the OP chart the sell order was closed by a Buy. It's above the bar because of the spread.

WHRoeder:

Happens all the time. Chart bars are Bid prices, you open a Buy at the Ask. So the opening market can be above the high of a bar. Enable the Ask line display especially on small time frames.

On the OP chart the sell order was closed by a Buy. It's above the bar because of the spread.

But the first post shows a Buy, blue opening arrow, blue line from open to close . . . those colours are use for a Buy as standard . . .

Only if opened manually.

WHRoeder:

I am afraid we talk about something else.

Reason: