The Fairness Theorem

The mathematical proof of not only the possibility but also the necessity of a libertarian economy - the free market.
Since the theorem is constructive, it may be used as a mathematical basis for libertarian economic theories that do not contradict the conditions for the necessity and sufficiency of a free market exchange mentioned in the theorem.

The theorem proves that not only material, but also spiritual values can be exchanged on the free market. For spiritual goods, just as for material goods, it is possible to calculate a fair price expressed in material units, e.g. precious metals.

An archive with the text of the theorem (second version) is attached to my post on page 4: https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2013/08/FairTheorem_1.zip

Well... for justice.

By the way, the page on the link is inaccessible, FB says:

"You may have used a corrupted link or the page may have been deleted."

i_logic:

Well... for justice.

By the way, the page at the link is inaccessible, FB says:

The Masons are awake!

:)

i_logic:

By the way, the page on the link is inaccessible, FB says:

Attached the archive to the first post.

Started it off, I like it already! Respect!

"The theorem proves the necessity of private property rights for individuals in society, without which achieving justice through market exchange in society is at least: suboptimal if property can only be collective, and at most: unfeasible if property can only be public."

Yuri, is this all your work? We need to popularise it!

i_logic:

Started it off, I like it already! Respect!

"The theorem proves the necessity of private property rights for individuals in society, without which achieving justice through market exchange in society is at least: suboptimal if property can only be collective, and at most: unfeasible if property can only be public."

Yuri, is this all your work? We need to popularise it!

Mine. I haven't found any co-authors so far. Maybe someone will join later?

The happy market theorem. If everyone who came to sell sold and everyone who came to buy bought, then everyone is happy.

Integer:
The happy market theorem. If everyone who came to sell sold and everyone who came to buy bought, then everyone is happy.

There is no happiness for everyone. For example, someone who has a rusty nail wants to exchange it for a ton of gold. There is hardly any consensus with such a trader.

You, Yuri, are really frightening!

It's called the Optimal Resource Allocation Problem. Of course, in its classical form there is no "Arbiter", but his role is more than questionable.

In modelling the national economy, could it be the Gosplan, the Puppet or God?

There is no theorem in the economic sense - there is an optimal solution theorem for an abstract game theory problem

Remembered! Linear programming))))))

Finding an Optimal Solution - The Resource Optimization Problem in Production Planning

Target function, constraints, finding the optimum.

This is not a theorem

In linear programming terms it is formulated as follows - if the LP problem is not degenerate, then the optimal plan can be found

Reason: