Import live Ticks to MT4

Hello Folks,

I want to import live ticks from an external datasource to Mt4.

I have my own live generated data (Math experiment) and want to analyze them live in Mt4 with some indicators.

Is there any way to do this?

I can write my data in any possible format over c# but how can I import in MT4?

Thank you all!

Flo

I think possible but difficult. You could load the data into arrays, and then make the indicators run on arrays instead of Close prices, or whatever. This would mean changing the code of the indicators.

I think it would be much less work just to recode the indicators in Matlab or R, or even Excel

flo.gruenwald:

Hello Folks,

I want to import live ticks from an external datasource to Mt4.

I have my own live generated data (Math experiment) and want to analyze them live in Mt4 with some indicators.

Is there any way to do this?

I can write my data in any possible format over c# but how can I import in MT4?

Thank you all!

Flo

In your MT4 terminal, press F1. Then search for History Center in User Guide.

Hello,

alladir, you did understand my problem. Is there no other way, so I can use open[x] close etc?

Greetings

flo.gruenwald:

Hello,

alladir, you did understand my problem. Is there no other way, so I can use open[x] close etc?

Greetings

You can use your data to create a live offline chart and use the standard timeseries functions with that offline chart . . . you need to do some research how you will connect your live data into MT4, maybe quick channel, named pipes, etc.

Yes I know how to put Data into MT4 through Named Pipes. But I dont know how to make live offline charts.

Where do I get resource on this?

flo.gruenwald:

Yes I know how to put Data into MT4 through Named Pipes. But I dont know how to make live offline charts.

Where do I get resource on this?

Search Forex Factory for period converter, read the code . . .
Reason: