MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 811

[Deleted]
Hello mt traders, I am looking for a tool or something like that where i can be informed per email or mobil if the mt4 changes the connection status to offline/restart. There i use a vps i max. want check my mt4 1-2 times a week. Hope someone someone can help.
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the best EA for 1000$ deposit? Thanks.
Is there a way (software or available download) I can show my profit/loss on closed orders on a spreadsheet
Hi, i would like to have an indicator created that measures the rate of change of the Stochastic indicator. Specifically, it would measure the ROC of the fast moving Stochastic line; the slow moving Signal line should not be measured. Stochastic settings: 8,3,3 Moving Avg type: Simple Price...
[Deleted]
This is probably a basic question but I cant find the anwer on the site or in help files anywhere. I am running windows xp and version 4 build 225. I dont get a pop up window alert on my alerts. What am I missing? I do get an audible alert and a message in the terminal under experts, but I am not...
Hi guys, I want to calculate the profit for my trades. Does anyone knows how to do it? Below is one of the closed trades. How will the profit be € -5,19? Closed Transactions:TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PClose TimePriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit52261612014.01.06 18:35sell0.05usdchf0...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am new in all this of programming, i am trying to build my first indicator. I need that the indicator, draws a single line at opening price for the first minute candle of each day, at 00:01 (t=1), and erase it at 23:59 (t=1439). i need that the price for this line does not change in...
I have created two functions for get the value of set in optimization results listview in this case. You can adapt the code in your dll. proc getOptimizationResult, theBest ; the best pass locals     pid        dd ?     buffer     rb 128     fHandle    dd ? endl   invoke GetTopWindow, 0   .while eax...
Good morning, Sorry to trouble. I need your help badly. My broker told me that profit is added into my equity section in MT4. However, it cannot be traced either by retrieving history or view in any statement as they told me equity is always changing and cannot be trace. Kindly let me know how could...
Does anyone know,since this is the end of the program, where the right parenthesis would go?
[Deleted]
Hi guys. I have this indicator of La Selle Street in .els need it in mql4 now for my ea. Its real basic but cant get it to work right. For the first 3 bars the regEMA buffer should equal the close price from there it should go over and do the calculation as u need regEMA[2] for the calculation thus...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9839 a Renko Indicator, but this Indicator does change his color sometimes at the first and till the second last bar, it looks like repaint. I did think Renko Bars did not repaint, is the indicator just not coded good or is it normal that Renko...
I have a question regarding the ArrayMaximum / Minimum functions. The documentation is not clear as to whether or not the arrays are read from right to left or left to right. For instance, say i want to record the maximum of elements 6,7,8 in the following array: array[10]={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}...
[Deleted]
Hi All,   I believe i have a bug in Build 482,  If I open an order, and do partial closes using my EA after doing these several times, OrdersTotal reports that there are NO open tickets, but there is. Anyone had this issue, any idea how else I can know if there is an open order?  I run over 300 MT4s...
Please find below my code and log for loading an array, writing it to a file and reading it back (no problem) UNTIL I try resize the array to add another row to store more data. I get no errors but data entered from an order into the array is not there when I try to read it back again. HELP!!! been...
Usually the x-coordinate of tester's graph shows order serial numbers as below: I want to set these numbers as time, such as 2013.1.2 or other time.
Hello I have a doubt regarding setting spred in tester. Values set in spread parameter are 1 pip or 0.1 pip? For example, if my broker provides 1 pip for EURUSD. Do I have to say spread to 1 or to 10 in spread settgin for testing EA ? Thanks in advance Juan
[Deleted]
Hello Friends, Can you please point me how to stop EA from trading if the last trade is loss, I want to code this as other EA as the EA i had was compiled EX4. Extra notes / IDEAS : I had only 1 EA running . either stop EA from trading or close MT4. or we can write EA to check the last trade every 5
Does anyone know if it is possible to connect 2 nq4 files? and how to menage the variables?
[Deleted]
Hi, My tester is not showing some EA's in the drop down list. The navigator is not showing them either. I saved a new EA, compiled it, and saved it to experts folder. it is saved as .mq4 I've closed everything down, and restarted everything. Several times. the new .mq4 does not show up anywhere...
Hi, Made an EA and was wondering why it did not work if there were no errors i the code. And found a problem. Even if i put that rookie code(bellow) i get init() alert that function initialized and that's it! I do not get any alert from start() function! How should i reach that code in start...
Hi, full of enthusiasm my new EA should start to trade on GBPUSD with an USD-account of 10'000.00 US$ in the strategy-tester (here the complete result-tab): #       Time              order       tickt     lot       open       stop     target             profit           balance1    2013.10.01 03...
[Deleted]
double Hxval= High [ iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , 14 , 0 )]; double Lxval= Low [ iLowest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOW , 14 , 0 )]; double AVGX=(Hxval+Lxval)/ 2 ; { ObjectDelete ( "UpSymbolAz" ); ObjectDelete ( "DnSymbolAz" ); WindowRedraw (); CntBarsz = 70 ;
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I have just downloaded MetaTrader4 as instructed by a trading programme I have joined. I seem to be having trouble getting realtime charts. When I initially opened my platform there were four charts all set to a timeline of 4hours. So I changed to a timeline of 1minute but they now just...
Hello! I would like to make an indicator in such a way that it draws on the price chart, and also to include a separate window with an oscillator. All in one single file and indicator. Can this be done? Or something similar? Cheers!
Hi, alerts keep on popping up, saying ADX_Alerts: USDCAD M1 Buy etc. Does anybody know how to switch it off? Thanks for helping!!! Hans
[Deleted]
I'm calculating pip cost for all major pairs. But I wonder if it is possible to calculate pip cost (price per pip) for CFDs? On most online pip calculators that i found, i see only major currency pairs. http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-calculators/pipvalue.php http://www.investing...
Hi folks. Some help to identify this indicator from the picture, and how to setup. Thanks and regards.
In one of my EA I get the error 4059 ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED_IN_TESTING_MODE ona OrderSend function. What is strange is that the first 2 orders are send correctly and then suddenlythe others give all the same error 4059 Any idea why? thanks
  Nostalgic for the past?  (273   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
I've found myself thinking that I've hardly been on the forum for the last year. Either the content has become simple, or "everything that can be done has already been done" - there are no fresh, worthwhile new ideas. All the old ones have scattered. I remember in 2008-2009 when it was full of life