What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 3

paukas:
A true scientist knows that time is shaped like an egg.

Time does not exist at all. It was invented by humans.

The goose is a one-dimensional creature. Cats, horses, dogs are two-dimensional.

Man is a three-dimensional being, i.e. other dimensions do not exist for him (his consciousness).

Man has replaced time with higher dimension which cannot be perceived by consciousness.

PapaYozh:

Vonnosaurus also promised to tell us about his feet, but then he went into the dungeon.

As soon as the beer in the fourth fridge runs out, he will tell you.

Have patience. :)

Mathemat:

It wouldn't hurt the forum if you were in the bathhouse for a couple of weeks.

P.S. Honestly, I'm tired of wiping up after you, boy.

Be brave. Don't hurt yourself)

sever30: The Great Soviet Encyclopaedia: "Time, the basic (along with space) form of existence of matter, consisting in the regular coordination of successive phenomena."

.....)))), consisting in the regular co-ordination of successive paterns....)) Paternals, exactly paternals....)))

I think time, for everyone and at every moment, is subjective. There is also a perception that time passes slowly, or "I did not notice how time flies by". At night and after death it has no meaning for us (for us who are here and now).

It's like on Zamle and on other planets or in different corners of the universe, time flows at different speeds.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc. are man's invention to order its counting in our tiny world...

ULAD: The first two or three pages are a warm-up and then let's get down to business :)) Courage.

It's time to "get down to business". You've even intrigued me :) Never thought about it, but the topic is interesting.

sever30:

I think time, for everyone and at every moment, is subjective. There is a sense of "time passes slowly" or "I did not notice how time flies by". At night and after death it has no meaning for us (for us who are here and now).

It's like on Zamle and on other planets or in different corners of the universe, time flows at different speeds.

in seconds, minutes, hours days, etc. it is man's invention to order his counting in our tiny world...

I agree. Man has assigned some kind of physical quantities to segments of time. It seems that time is measured, but only in one direction, but in fact time has other coordinates, so it has a form. How does one represent this form?

ULAD:

I agree. Man has assigned some kind of physical quantities to segments of time. It seems that time is measured, but only in one direction, but in fact time has other coordinates, so it has a form. How does one represent this shape?
A plane.

ULAD:

I agree. Man has assigned some kind of physical quantities to segments of time. It seems that time is measured but only in one direction, but in fact time has other coordinates, so it has a form. How does one represent this form?

Everything is HERE and NOW.

Everything exists at the same time, like the Sun that will rise above the horizon in the morning.

This sun will not be different, i.e. not what it was yesterday.

Tantrik:
Flat.

How is the plane positioned? Specify. After all, it's as if time is flowing over us.
Reason: