What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion.

What form does time have, as a physical body, let's say?

If we measure time by some physical quantity, then maybe it must also have some form?

I would like to hear your opinion.

sever30:
I can clarify for you: it's all so nice and tempting at first, when there's plenty of time, but it all ends the same for everyone.

noob2010:
I can clarify for you: at first it's all so good and tempting when there's plenty of time, but it all ends the same for everyone.

The first two or three pages are a warm-up and then we get down to business:))

Courage.

ULAD:

The first two or three pages are a warm-up, then we get down to business:))

Courage.

You can't get any bolder than that. Except there's an Inquisition wandering around, threatening to crucify you on a cross))

noob, this is your second warning for rudeness. There will be no third.

Mathemat:
noob, this is your second warning for rudeness. There will be no third.

rudeness? manastir, no other way)) pardon, father father.

ULAD:

If we measure time by some physical quantity, then maybe it must also have some form?

We may suppose that a moving plane is very thin, the past is behind and the future is ahead and we move from the past to the future together with it.

Tantrik:
Можно предположить - плоскость движущаяся очень тонкая, позади прошлое, впереди будущее и мы вместе с ней то же движемся из прошлого в будущее.

We can assume it's the umpires who were given a button and now revel in it. Some get banned for nothing, some don't get banned for much. Everyone else is just trash))

ULAD:

A true scientist knows that time is shaped like an egg.

noob2010:

You can't get any bolder than that. Only there's an Inquisition wandering around, threatening to crucify you on a cross))

If you're in a boat, it's best not to go overboard (decency), otherwise the faint-hearted rowers may knock you over with an oar when their patience runs out.

ULAD:

The first two or three pages are a warm-up and then we get down to business:))

Courage.

You can't believe it.

Vonnosaurus also promised to enlighten about the feet, and then lay in the doldrums. Now everyone is confused about the feet, and then you with time.

Reason: