Strategy Tester Spread 2

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the Spread: 2 setting for build 625 (and perhaps any other previous builds) being far less than 2 pips (perhaps it's at 0.2 pips)?

After recently doing some backtests on the spread 2 setting and getting unbelievably great results on all timeframes, I did further backtests on the Current setting which was 3 pips only to get the opposite results. Upon examination, I saw that the spread 2 trades were actually only around 0.2 pips, not 2 pips.

if you have a 5 digit quote the set the spread to 20.

ASAR:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the Spread: 2 setting for build 625 (and perhaps any other previous builds) being far less than 2 pips (perhaps it's at 0.2 pips)?

After recently doing some backtests on the spread 2 setting and getting unbelievably great results on all timeframes, I did further backtests on the Current setting which was 3 pips only to get the opposite results. Upon examination, I saw that the spread 2 trades were actually only around 0.2 pips, not 2 pips.

Spread is in points, from the start it has been introduced.

hello so can you tell me the Spread setting, as shown in screenshot, is in pips or points so setting of 5 would e testing on 0.5 spread in points/5decimal quotes?

It depends on your broker. Digits 

winbig:

hello so can you tell me the Spread setting, as shown in screenshot, is in pips or points so setting of 5 would e testing on 0.5 spread in points/5decimal quotes?

Alert(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD));
Reason: