Integrating someone else's code into mine

I've attached the mq4 file with the code I want to integrate into my own. My code is the Price Action 34EMA file and the other code I want to integrate is the CloseonProfit mq4 file. I'm just not sure how to integrate it. I assume I have to paste certain lines into certain areas of my mq4 file but I don't know where. Any help would be appreciated.

Jonathon S:
I've attached the mq4 file with the code I want to integrate into my own. My code is the Price Action 34EMA file and the other code I want to integrate is the CloseonProfit mq4 file. I'm just not sure how to integrate it. I assume I have to paste certain lines into certain areas of my mq4 file but I don't know where. Any help would be appreciated.

So you want to close any and all symbols' orders when they surpass the profit threshold of the EA running on the current symbol? That's going to end up badly.

nicholishen:

So you want to close any and all symbols' orders when they surpass the profit threshold of the EA running on the current symbol? That's going to end up badly.

Yes, that's what I want to do. Because of the conditions under which trades are opened and closed, only one trade is open at a time. So I'm not that concerned if ALL trades for that symbol close, there's only ever one open at a time.

Reason: