How to start in Development in MQL5

What are the top 3 Development Languages or Frameworks to start a solid MQL coding career?

Is it C++, Python, or what? what are the Top 3

ForexTrader1976:

What are the top 3 Development Languages or Frameworks to start a solid MQL coding career?

MQL

How many  additions to mql code did you see that were not made in mql (I have made dlls but I know how rarely the people do that - stick to MQL)

ForexTrader1976:

MQL is similar to the syntax of C++. So if you know C++, you should pick up MQL quickly.

As @Mladen Rakic points out, you can add DLL's to MQL code, but other than a few called to native Windows DLL's, I do all of my programming (for trading) in MQL.

ForexTrader1976:

There's not much of a "career" in MQL. You dev in MQL because you like/use the platform, but other than that, freelance work is tightly controlled by MQ so they can get their cut. If you want to be good at MQL then you should know C++ concepts and design patterns, not necessarily the c++ lib.  The major diffs between C++ and MQL are:

• MQL cannot create reference variables (other than params) or pointers to std types. 
  • MQL doesn't use namespaces.
  • MQL pointers use dot notation instead of '->'

... just to name a few

THank you everyone , appreciated it

ForexTrader1976:
THank you everyone , appreciated it
Docs.mql4.com
Docs.mql5.com

Mohammad Soubra:
Docs.mql4.com
Docs.mql5.com

Please don't supply invalid links! The a more complete list with the correct links are as follows:

MetaTrader 5

MQL5

MetaTrader 4

MQL4

Reason: