Call MQL4 functions in C++ code?

Hi,

I heard that some EA's (for example PipBrains) don't only hide PART of the code in DLL, but the whole code, including for example OrderSend functions. Now I don't really care whether OrderSend is executed in EX4 or in DLL, but I desperately need to get the Hour(), Minute() and other time functions in the DLL without passing them as a parameter of the DLL (for security reasons).

It must be possible somehow, as PipBrains does it, but how? I'm using C++ as programming language.

Thank you very much,

Martin

i guess it is for some kind of expiration date? maybe you could use some timeserver on the internet to check...

Fromin:

I heard that some EA's (for example PipBrains) don't only hide PART of the code in DLL, but the whole code, including for example OrderSend functions. Now I don't really care whether OrderSend is executed in EX4 or in DLL, but I desperately need to get the Hour(), Minute() and other time functions in the DLL without passing them as a parameter of the DLL (for security reasons).

As far as I know, nothing you said above is correct. You can't call any MT4 functions from the DLL.

For the Hour, etc, pass in the TimeCurrent() (or the arrayRates) and synthesize min=(TC/60)%60, hr=(TC/3600)%24; ...

WHRoeder:

As far as I know, nothing you said above is correct. You can't call any MT4 functions from the DLL.

For the Hour, etc, pass in the TimeCurrent() (or the arrayRates) and synthesize min=(TC/60)%60, hr=(TC/3600)%24; ...

& as far as i know, even what ever is written in a dll (for security reasons like Fromin said above) can be cracked
Reason: