MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1190

[Deleted]
  help for zigzag  (1)
I can to know the four last value of zigzag indicator if I modify the indicator ?; how. Thenk you
  Basic question  (3)
Hi, suppose i create and compile a new expert advisor. Now in the strategy tester i see i can test it. i also see you need to specify a symbol. when the test is done how do i put it in real action ? also how do i apply it to all symbols ? thanks,
I want to check if a variable has a positive or negative number, how can I do this
Dear Friends, I need an indicator which represent the value of "Average Trade Price / Closing Average" on 30 minutes each and every candle in chart. Please help in this regard. Thanks, Pawan
Hi, I am currently developing a calculator.But that i will need mt4 data in excel. Well i know that basics of excel data fatching with DDE server and formulas like. Can you tell me,the codes for fetching particular time frame data like 5M,15M etc. anybody knows,any tricks or way,where i can fetch...
To all the programmers out there I'm looking to buy an EA that allows me to copy trades. Here's the following requirements. 1. Trades can be copied over to another MT4 from different broker, irregardless of decimal or spreads or naming of instruments. 2. I should have the option to FOLLOW or to...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I wrote an ea that will scan every currency but it's actually impossible to backtest it with MT4. Does a workaround exist like adding a manual backtest function to my mq4 code ? Thanks a lot, Manu
The function of the Forex is to allow foreign countries to trade as well as to assist international investment by allowing countries to convert one currency into another. So for example, a company in America that was buying stock from Britain can buy that product and pay in British pounds. It also...
[Deleted]
Getting around to doing cleanup on EA's YEA! and have a persistent error 1 problem when changing the price of a pending order. This situation has risen thanks to the D... A.. I..... at the CFTC and NFA for compromising our 1st Amendment rights in the US to trade as we see fit. It is one thing for...
int handle; handle=FileOpen(SAR1.txt,FILE_WRITE,';'); if(handle<1) { Print("File was not found: ", GetLastError()); return(false); } . this returns error 'SAR1.txt' - variable not defined How do I define this text file name as a variable and why do I have to...
I think this might be a long way round a problem. I have iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) which I want to display in a comment, so I make it a string (to get precision to 5 decimal places) I use DoubleToStr(SARba,5); (where SARba = iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) ) I need to use this value as a number (to five...
Hi, i'm new to this forum. I'd like to set up a simple script that takes all the open positions on my account at a certain time (let's say 7 a.m.) and close oll of them at the BID price ? Thanks, Luca
B"H Hello, 1. Where could I find a trusted sample of a history-data text -file imported by MT4's History-Center? 2. Can anyone exactly define the format of these files? Thanks much, Simha
Hi, Is there a way to programatically select a H-line just after it has been created, so that it can be moved with mouse without having to doubleclick it first ?
I have this code if (orders==0) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.01,Ask,3,Bid-30*Point,Ask+30*Point,"ORDER_BUY",11111,0,DarkBlue); } ------------------------------------- if (orders==0) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,3,Bid-40*Point,Bid+30*Point,"ORDER_SELL"...
Old tick stops ea's from operating. Please dont say that it does not because it does. I have searched the forum with no joy. Any actual known ways around the problem.
B"H Does anyone know from where could the latest MT4 build (229 for the best of my knowledge) be downloaded directly? Thanks, Simha.
hello there, i am a newbie about expert advisor and automated trading thing. i have initialized EMAplusWPR on EUR/USD chart but i found no results though i have activated the checkbox for allowing it to trade automatically. so i just need some tips on this system and can i know when it executes...
Im new to programming and I have found this and I cant work out what it does thanks
Dears, Anybody has indicators that can show the total BUY and SELL positions on the chart separately? Or somebody can make ones? Please. Regard, axadnan
New article Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers is published at mql5.com: This article is about traditional and unusual algorithms of averaging packed in simplest and single-type classes. They are intended for universal usage in almost all...
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to code something to stop and reverse a trade immediately? I was told it could be coded and run off a hotkey. If anyone knows NinjaTrader, then you'll know there is 1 single button to click and it closes the existing trade and reverses it using the same...
I am learning MQL but as I have never programmed before, I find online tutorials difficult. Could you please tell me where I can find very simple, small working examples of EA's to learn from ? Thankyou very much Michael
  Help please  (9)
it it possible to place an EMA in say a stochastics or macd window so I get an MA of that and not price
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that covers all 3mjor timezone trading sessioms, what I am trying to do is only allow the EA to trade on a particular trading once per session. The problem that I am having is the EA will only trade once per sesssion per running of the EA but I have it attached to many charts and two...
Hi people, Instead of measuring each candle from the extreme high point and extreme low point of the candle in question individualy with the use of the 'click and hold' scrolling tool, is there a way to just click over the candle and see the total range that has been achieved in that candle. I want...
Hi, I was trying to send only one order to each bar. But, I’m having some problems with that, since my EA still sending millions of orders. My code is : Orders_total=OrdersTotal();//---- Checking for orders ----//   for( int z = Orders_total - 1; z >= 0; z -- ) // checking for orders      {...
I have a string value 1.44567 how do I change this back to a double value ? thankyou
Hi everyone, i am currently working on an EA that will place a buy order when stochastics is below 80 and a sell order when it is above 20, so i came up with this instruction, buy if iStochastics(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,1)<80 AND sell if iStochastics(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN...