MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1129

[Deleted]
Hello, I'm testing MT and have a question, that the search couldn't answer. I hope somebody here can help me. My question: Is it possible to get a list of order modifications? I need this to get the inital stop loss of a order that was modified a few times. It should work after a restart of MT. If...
[Deleted]
EA Programmer Needed! Hello please send me a private message if you want to make my EA. Iallready the indicator, i think its easy if you know how to do it.. its ONLY ONE INDICATOR! its realy easy to do so please pm me, ill give you make messenger contact! Thanks in Advance fxinthecity
[Deleted]
I am using iCustom in an EA and am getting this error message "array to be set is of incompatible type". My parameters are set correctly. What should i be checking to find this problem?
Hello Guys If you have good trading system for 1 hour TF and above, send me your system and I see if I can code them into EA. Custom Indicators must be non-repainting I hope to get new forex trading ideas and to improve my coding skills. And we do this by offering free coding. I DO NOT make a...
Hello All Every position size calculator I find requires a STOP value to process LOT size etc. However my STOP is based on a moving average . Can anyone help me to get past this issue. I dont use STOPs
[Deleted]
I need to know, how to setup the mt4 on a sub site to my website hosted by iPower.com.What are the server requirements, How do I get the server to my fxdd account, what files to upload to display mt4, etc... I've been looking for a step by step instruction but I haven't found any instruction. I...
Hi Gurus, I'm new to MT4 & MQL, so forgive me if I'm asking the obvious. I'd like to access my Account History data as real-time as possible form a new app I'm developing. As far as I see I can't directly access the MT4 servers (AFAIK the APIs are not public), so I'd have to do something in the...
Hello, I define an include where my member variables defined and where I use for my Buy/Sell Signals. So after a Stopp/Loss I create a method which initialize the member variable to 0. This method will be called, but the member variable includes the values before the Stopp/Loss. How can I...
Hi, I want to program an indicator. Normally I am using this loop in my indicators:    ExtCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();//---- check for possible errors   if (ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);//---- last counted bar will be recounted   if (ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars--;//----   int    i...
  Mt4 for WP 7  (1)
Hi, is MT4 available for Windows phone 7 in marketplace? if not when will be? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
is it posibble to import data graph directly from the import option in excel or access etc
  Channel Trader  (26   1 2 3)
This is Channel trader Ea it is using Automatic Regression channel,Cfb channel,and Dynamic zone spearman on jurik on first version, on the -1 version its not using Spearman, but its using Atr Normalized, when its leaving max atr seems to be some possibilities problem is it seems to hit max level...
I am currently using the iCustom function to call 2 indicators that I have created. It seems that sometime it return the same values as those that are displayed and then sometimes its not? I am passing in the same values as the default ones being used on the display. The values are not from the...
Hi, I want to develop a method, that enablesto change the stop after every 10 Minutes? How can I implement this? Thanks for your support. Kind regards, Hoschie
Hi everyone, I'm a recently graduated computerengineer with a lot of programming/coding experience. I'm willing to code some EA's, scripts and indicators in return of a fee. Note that I'm only available to start coding the first of august 2011 since I'm currently on a holiday. I'm posting this...
I have minor coding experience, 1 want a alert if pair goes on 100% average range, and everytime its breach it, it always alert me per tick. can anyone help me? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| DPC Market Range Alert.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes...
  Gann super exit HELP  (11   1 2)
Hi all, Please see if you can help me with this as all this is very confusing to me. I'f got an exit strg that i think will work well but have now idea how to change the coding. Exit must work somthing like this! When I make a trade the EA then automatically sets a TP to take half the lot size off...
Is there a way to read extern variable from running expert? and change them?
The Championship is coming up. Looking for an assistant to co-write an expert for the winner of the 2011 Championship. Required: А. Idea (from me). By and large, the strategy is not important. If we assume that it exists (well, suddenly) and if it brings 5% per month (... and any bank takes it for a
[Deleted]
  How to use Jmi8  (4)
Hello, does anyone know something about jmi8 ? I found an unknown process called Ex45jmi8.exe,running on my PC in Google i found, that this could be a protection mechanism against decompilation of MT4 programs. But I never have done anything on my MT4, to protect my Exefile. Visiting those...
Need a little help. I was looking for an EA or Scrip which writes the statement trade information to a CVS file. I am not a programmer, but looking for a sample EA or Scrip I use as a template. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Ask yourself… 1- Can the risks to your business be identified, what forms do they take and are they clearly understood - particularly if you have a portfolio of activities? 2 - Do you grade the risks faced by your business in a structured way? 3 - Do you know the maximum potential liability of each...
[Deleted]
I'm creating my first indicator in MT4. I think I tracked down where my bug is, and the 1st thing I notice has got me stumped. The first time my indicator runs on Period_M15 the Bar # is 65001 (option max bars in chart is set to 65000) and Time[65001] shows 1970.01.01. BUT I'm looking at the chart...
OK, before you all jump in . . . I know iBarShift CAN return -1 if I set exact to true and there is not an exact match . . but I didn't . . . here is my code. OpenBar = iBarShift(NULL, PERIOD_M1, OrderOpenTime()); if (D3) Print("OpenBar = ", OpenBar, " OpenTime: ",TimeToStr(OrderOpenTime()...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to get what parameters were used in adding an indicator to a chart? If a user adds the RSI indicator to a chart, is there any way for my Custom Indicator to find what Period & Level(s) the RSI indicator is using?
[Deleted]
I'm new to MT4. Is there any reason I should not write a "time()" function (lower case "t")? I'm tired of writing "NULL", all the time. datetime time(int iBar, int pTimeFrame = 0)   {      if (pTimeFrame == 0)         return Time[iBar];      else         return iTime(NULL, pTimeFrame, iBar);   }
[Deleted]
Dear All, Our company would like to explore development of plug-in modules for the MT4 platform as one of the possible ways to expand our business. In order to evaluate what it takes, we tried to find any available technical documentation but found virtually nothing. So, we decided to post our
When I do backtests and get highly implausible results, including trades being executed at prices outside of the range at the time in question, I am drawn to the strong suspicion that there is at least one serious bug in the backtester. I believe part of this error is that somehow imported data gets...
[Deleted]
In forex since 2007, at the moment has accumulated a set of potentially profitable TS, Terms of Reference (ToR) for their programming can provide, samples of such ToR can be seen here and here . From the programmer is required: 1. the ability to work to TOR; 2. the desire and ability to quickly
[Deleted]
Bizarre problem -- maybe one of you geniuses can solve this: Three computers, all running 3 or 4 instances of MT4. All would send email alerts to my cell phone without fail -- until about 2 wks ago. ONE of the computers ceased to send out email alerts to my cell phone. The other 2 still work...