In Need Help in Creating a New Indicator / EA

Hello Everyone,

I'm a forex trader and I have a system that I use which is purely Price action based. I'm looking to explore the possibilities of MT4 and just create an (EA) or (Robot) which will simply look at the chart tell me thats my parameters just 4 of them are met and I can execute the trade manually at my own discression

Its a very simple trading system but I know NOTHING about MQL4 coding and I've tried to learn but I dont have the time or brains to do it, Just not my thing! So if anyone would like to help me I'd greatly appreciate it, My Trading system is yours to keep I have no secrets and its all purely open, I just need help in putting my Trading System into an Indicator / EA / Robot thingy

Thanks

Jason

You don't need help you need someone to do it for you . . . go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

pilotmaterial:

Hello Everyone,

...which is purely Price action based. I'm looking to explore the possibilities of MT4 and just create an (EA) or (Robot) which will simply look at the chart tell me thats my parameters just 4 of them are met and I can execute the trade manually at my own discression

Do you really trade this way? How long have you been trading this way? $?

And how can one in return trade the system (as you promised), with or without your discretion.

Pls kindly explain...LOL

pilotmaterial:
I know NOTHING about MQL4 coding and I've tried to learn but I dont have the time or brains to do it
No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Reason: