Does anybody know whats the best platform, software for this trading strategy - page 2

you need to get some mental help man, you're really not all there... prick

DonTrader01:

you need to get some mental help man, you're really not all there... prick

You are doing a great job of asking for help . . .

i ask the guy for help and he starts being a total dik towards me,,, im not here to cause any problems, im new at this and just wana learn, why's he gotta be like that, ive done nothing but ask questions, might be stupid questions to him,,, but not to me. im sorry but im not going to be belittled by some stranger.

diostar:

1) what video webinar? if you want an EA to "listen" to a video & "get told", you can try Sony PlayStation technology. Maybe.

2) "i write them down"

What do you write? Are they logical parameters or some cartoons from the webinar?

3) "Are you able to write an EA that can suite this way of trading?"

If you can define the parameters logically clear enough and this is not too complex, send me a PM instead.

I was bizarred earlier by you, and now, I'm surprised you are still here.

Read carefully my reply as above to you.

1) video webinar is MADNESS to incorporate into EA. (You should at least, do this homework to find out)

2) VIDEO ----> Whatever you "write" ----> EA: We are talking intelligibility : Are your writings intelligible enough for an EA? Or are they CARTOONS for an EA?

3) Speaks for itself

I need help? Oh well, of course, I do need help. I need help to have you banned for vulgarities. Thanks for reminding me.;-)

DonTrader01:

i ask the guy for help and he starts being a total dik towards me,,, im not here to cause any problems, im new at this and just wana learn, why's he gotta be like that, ive done nothing but ask questions, might be stupid questions to him,,, but not to me. im sorry but im not going to be belittled by some stranger.

All diostar was doing was asking pertinent questions to try to understand what you are trying to achieve . . and then be in a position to help or not help. If you can't explain clearly and unambiguously what you are looking to do then you are going to have to explain further . . . then you get uptight when asked.

bizarred by me, try play a playstation, am i drawing cartoons, i mean no disrespect to anybody,,,, but honestly hav no clue what ure on about when you ask me questions like that. In this world most people would take it as if you taking the mickey out of me. Im sorry if i misunderstood you. Im 14 years old in high school, trying to support my family. im looking for a program to trade my strategy when im in school. if you both read my first post, you'd both have an understanding of exactly what im trying to achieve.

RaptorUK:

All diostar was doing was asking pertinent questions to try to understand what you are trying to achieve . . and then be in a position to help or not help. If you can't explain clearly and unambiguously what you are looking to do then you are going to have to explain further . . . then you get uptight when asked.

I see that vulgar word "total di*", "pric*" on me, again. Uptight? To the point of using such inferior language?

Are you man enough to speak well and proper without those words in your vocab?

You are and will not be belittled by anyone, except by this inferior language that you burdened yourself with.

No one will dare to help you knowing you have no qualms to swear, whatsoever, each time you "get uptight".

DonTrader01:

if you both read my first post, you'd both have an understanding of exactly what im trying to achieve.

I read your first post and didn't reply because I have no idea what you are talking about . . . what form does the "Dan Gramza Report" take ? email, SMS, Newspaper, TV, you didn't say, should we make an assumption that might be wrong and then give you bad advice ?

MT4 is primarily aimed at trading Forex . . . some Brokers do offer shares and Futures though . . .

DonTrader01:

bizarred by me, try play a playstation, am i drawing cartoons, i mean no disrespect to anybody,,,, but honestly hav no clue what ure on about when you ask me questions like that. In this world most people would take it as if you taking the mickey out of me. Im sorry if i misunderstood you. Im 14 years old in high school, trying to support my family. im looking for a program to trade my strategy when im in school. if you both read my first post, you'd both have an understanding of exactly what im trying to achieve.

Now you become 14 years old. Don't try tricks, KID. Unless you think I am an idiot.

diostar you are an idiot. ..... go pester somebody. Raptoruk, thank you for your advise, ill try be more precise next time.

Reason: