Newbie wants help to reset stop loss in EA on trade already open

Hi,

I've been trawling thru the forum, etc & the tutorials, but seem to just get more confused, so have had to turn to asking for help!...

I've been trading with for a while which I have found quite good, but the one thing I'm not happy with is that some trades open without stops, and some that do have stops are either too big or end up having the stops adjusted by the strategy provider after the trade has opened previously, so I was/am trying to write an EA so that it looks at what trades are open (say, every minute) and either places a stop loss to my specifications or adjusts the stop loss to my specifications - ie: captures each new trade or adjustment to an existing stop order so that it gets re-set to what I want!

I'm sure this has to be relatively easy and no doubt has been done many times before on the forum, but so far I still cannot find one that does this, and for a newbie, it's doing my head in!

Have a read of some of these threads/posts : http://crum.be/trailsl

Thanks RaptorUK,

I've looked over a couple of EA examples on that link that I sort of see what's going on, so just a bit of homework to dissect them, & hopefully I'll be off & running :-)... or should that be stopping ;-)

Cheers.