Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - page 2

mani:
i have found asctrend_mq4 with sound and with out sound, custom indicator for mt4 in the forum, it works great on 1hr chart!!!!! thank's guys u r great !!!!

i had same problem ,as some have posted MT4 upgrade? All my demo account, and custom indictor's allmissing, i have to start all over again i got some info in the form , iam working from start on my demo

thanks guys

mani:
i had same problem ,as some have posted MT4 upgrade? All my demo account, and custom indictor's allmissing, i have to start all over again i got some info in the form , iam working from start on my demo thanks guys

HI GOOD DAY GUYS

I Came across ea called asc++ , which i put test for demo account for a week ,i am under minus $4500 IN A week on one lot 4 currency!!!!

i have added this file for you guys to fine tune and make an suggestion

thanking you guys

mani

Files:
asc.zip  112 kb

mani:
HI GOOD DAY GUYS

I Came across ea called asc++ , which i put test for demo account for a week ,i am under minus $4500 IN A week on one lot 4 currency!!!!

i have added this file for you guys to fine tune and make an suggestion

thanking you guys

mani

This EA is for MetaTrader 4 and this thread are about MT3.

BTW this EA should be improved.

Over the past year I have slowly improved this EA, it still produces losses,but now will stay at break even over the period of the demo.

The company no longer sells this ea, and has changed the name to trend catcher ( I believe the is the correct name). It is now leased for a 30 day period.

If you wish I will post it under the mt4 section, it still needs improving but has possibilities

Reason: