Trailing file - page 2

I am not familiar with how to make EA's. Is it posible to make an EA based on the NRTR trailing stop with only that particular function in it ?

At the moment I take the live trades manually but would love to be able to switch on the NRTR as a trailing stop on those trades.

Any help much appreciated !

Can this even be done ?

Posts #3 and #4 are trailing stop files using NRTR. To use is with any EAs.

hi

hi ND ,

is there a script for trailing limit or stop ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

It is library file. Explanation how to install it in EA is on the post #1 and #2.

trailing stop for pending orders Script

I'm searching for a script that puts a trailing stop in the pending orders, but I can't find how. All I have seen is modifyorder, which need the order already opened. The problem is because I want to put TS to some orders, not to all of them. Which function do that? And can I put it directly inside my "pending orders" script, or I need to put another script later?

marcelcorzo:
I'm searching for a script that puts a trailing stop in the pending orders, but I can't find how. All I have seen is modifyorder, which need the order already opened. The problem is because I want to put TS to some orders, not to all of them. Which function do that? And can I put it directly inside my "pending orders" script, or I need to put another script later?

There's no standard function. An EA/script must be coded to separate the orders which need the TS and others. You can't apply TS on orders (except with the manual MT4 function). The TS modify orders when the level is reach. It is not like a TP or SL.

FerruFx

No need to compile this b-TLE_v.1.6.mqh file as it is library file and it should be in include folder.

All those files should be used in already existing EA for someone who want to use trailing stop which was coded inside those library files. For example, instead of coding this trailing stop so those files may be inserted in already existing EA to be used. It saves a lot of time if you are not a coder (same as me) or do not have time to code many trailing stop variations for your EA to deicde which one is the best.

newdigital:
What is 3-level exit?

If your EA riches the profit +20, the stop loss will

It is example only:

LevelProfit1 = 20; // First profit level

LevelMoving1 = 1; // First level of moving

LevelProfit2 = 35; // Second profit level

LevelMoving2 = 20; // Second level of moving

LevelProfit3 = 55; // Third profit level

LevelMoving3 = 30; // Third level of moving

it means that if your EA riches the profit +20, the stop loss will be moved on +1, if profit is +35 or more the stop will be moved on 20, if profit is +55 your stop loss will mobe on 30. And further movement of s/l is doing by trailing stop.

You may change all these figures of course.

You must define the following variables in your EA:

int MAGIC = 20051120;

color clModifyBuy = Aqua;

color clModifySell = Tomato;

bool UseSound = False;

string NameFileSound = "expert.wav";

after i UNZIP the b-TLE_v.1.6.rar (1.8KB),

do i need to compile the b-TLE_v.1.6.mq4?

it got some warning~ ~

could anyone tell me how to use b-TLE_v.1.6.rar, and i am a computer beginner, could anyone provide some picture , so that let me easy to understand what i should click and press in meta trader 4 terminal

THANKYOU

newdigital:
No need to compile this b-TLE_v.1.6.mqh file as it is library file and it should be in include folder. All those files should be used in already existing EA for someone who want to use trailing stop which was coded inside those library files. For example, instead of coding this trailing stop so those files may be inserted in already existing EA to be used. It saves a lot of time if you are not a coder (same as me) or do not have time to code many trailing stop variations for your EA to deicde which one is the best.

i don't understand how to do step 2 and 3

step 2: "#include should be included in the code of EA (your EA)"

step 3: in 'start' function of your EA add the following code:

if (UseTrailing) TrailingPositions();

Reason: