Interesting indicator issue - Bug?

I'm having an interesting issue occurring with my chart indicators. When I scroll all the way to the end of the chart, the indicator is different then when I scroll to the end of the candle. Here are a couple of examples. Pay attention to the momentum indicator at the bottom.

Chart at end of screen:

Chart at end of candle:

You can tell that the problem is significant. One indicator tells me that important crossings have occurred. The other doesn't. Also, this seems to happen when the "Chart Shift" feature is selected.

Can someone help me interpret this correctly? Is "Chart Shift" causing a problem, or is it working as designed?

Thanks.

there are different scales for first and second Momentums

there are different scales for first and second Momentums

Sorry. I spoke too soon. Is that the design for this feature? I assume that the workaround for this is to create a custom indicator and force a single scale for both indicators?

for workaround set minimums and maximums the same for both indicators.
for instance min=99.5, max=100.5

for workaround set minimums and maximums the same for both indicators.
for instance min=99.5, max=100.5

Hmm. That would work, except that I'll have to constantly adjust ranges as the momemtum swings increase so that I can actually see what's happening with them.

Can I submit this as a feature request? If I have the same two indicators in a single window, my expectation is that I want to compare them, apples to apples. This necessitates that they use the same scale. Otherwise, I would just put them into two different chart windows.

write custom indicator with 2 lines - Mom(5) and Mom(14)

Yes, I did that already. Would you still please log this as a feature request? There are probably quite a few traders out there who would not be able to solve this with their own custom indicator. Yet, I believe that this user scenario, comparing two of the same indicator with different periods, is very common and that traders are expecting the scales to be uniform.
Reason: