Bug in history data import?

Im using metatrader4 build 186

Ive downloaded from alpari site M1 data - several files (each file represents 1 month of data) in hst format.

I started importing them to mt4. After importing several files I checked the imported data and all was ok. But after a few more the data started being corrupted - meaning the dates got all mixed up (jan, feb,oct, dec, apr etc.)

Slawa,
I read a thread a while back that informed of a similar error which was fixed. Maybe the bug is reocurring again in this build?

thx

to fix problem we need to reproduce this one. do You can describe your steps in details? do You can reproduce problem?

What I initially wrote are the steps I have done: import several 1M hst file one after the other.
I think that around 50 k bars the problem starts. (I configured max bars in history & chart to max allowed)
If it helps I can send the files when I arrive home tonight.

thx.

What I initially wrote are the steps I have done: import several 1M hst file one after the other.
I think that around 50 k bars the problem starts.

no details.
what history did You have before import?
what the import order?
what the data corrupted? this data was right before?
please, more details!

(I configured max bars in history & chart to max allowed)

there is no limit. You can set any number manually

Hi Slawa,

I erased all data before importing. The order was by month: jan feb etc. What I mean by corrupted is that the records in the history center where not ordered by date but all mixed up. Before I imported the data was ordered correctly.

Today I downloaded from alpari a zip file containing one file with the data I need. Importing that one file worked correctly.

thx
Reason: