How to store the price of a ticket

I'm trying to code a London Breakout strategy, i have to open two pending orders at 3am and see which one's hit first then delete the other... I can get the program to open the trades but can't quite figure out how to make it cancel an order after one's hit first.. Someone on here gave me the idea of saving the price of the order ticket in a variable and close it once the price is hit with OrderSelect.. but I don't know how to store the price of an order in a variable.. Can anyone help me with this?

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You already had the price in a variable before your OrderSend, so you already know how. It's also unnecessary as you can get it with OrderOpenPrice after selecting an order.

3. Just go through the list with OrderSelect. If you find an open order (buy or sell) and remember that you found it. If you find a pending order, remember its ticket number. After the loop, if you found both, delete the pending ticket and you are done (OCO.) No price required.

4. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

I’m sorry I didn’t ask the question the way you wanted, in the incorrect area. 
Reason: