Articles, Library comments - page 185

Valid_Swing_HighLow: The Valid Swing HighLow indicator Author: Scriptor
Trendless_OS: The Trendless OS DiNapoli indicator Author: Scriptor
Russian20-hp1: An Expert Advisor based on iMA (Moving Average, MA) and iMomentum (Momentum). Author: Vladimir Karputov
StepMA_3D_v3: A trend indicator with three moving averages having different periods, using the Average True Range in calculations. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
TMAGi: The TMAGi indicator Author: Scriptor
T3: The T3 Moving Average indicator Author: Scriptor
NRMA: The Nick Rypoсk Moving Average indicator Author: Scriptor
Modified_Moving_Average: The Modified Moving Average indicator Author: Scriptor
MA_Signal: The MA signal indicator Author: Scriptor
Investor_Preference_Index: The Investor Preference Index indicator Author: Scriptor
CCI_Histogram_Vol: The Commodity Channel Index oscillator displayed as a color histogram, using volumes. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
GD: The Generalized DEMA moving average Author: Scriptor
Exp_Trading_Channel_Index: A trading system based on the Trading_Channel_Index oscillator signals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_Trend_Intensity_Index: A trading system based on the Trend_Intensity_Index oscillator signals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
FGDI: Fractal Graph Dimension Indicator Author: Scriptor
DEROSC: The Derivative Oscillator indicator Author: Scriptor
COG_Channel: The Center of Gravity Channel indicator Author: Scriptor
Exp_ColorXPWMA_Digit_NN3_MMRec: Three independent trading systems using ColorXPWMA_Digit indicators within a single EA with an ability to change the volume of a forthcoming trade depending on the results of the previous trades for this trading system Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_UltraMFI_MMRec: A trading system based on the UltraMFI indicator signals with an ability to change the volume of a forthcoming trade depending on the results of the previous trades for this trading system. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCldTail_System_Alert: The i-AnyRangeCldTail_System indicator provides alerts, sends email and push notifications when the candlesticks break through the dot-dash channel. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCldTail_System: The indicator paints candlesticks, which are beyond the i-AnyRangeCldTail channel. Candlesticks outside the channel limits are marked with color according to the trend. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Custom Bears Power Inputs: A modification of the "Bears Power" indicator: now the line color and line width can be set in input parameters. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Custom Bulls Power Inputs: A modification of the "Bulls Power" indicator: now the line color and line width can be set in input parameters. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Custom Moving Average Inputs: A modification of the "Custom Moving Average" indicator: now the line color and line width can be set in input parameters. Author: Vladimir Karputov
UltraMFI_HTF: The UltraMFI indicator with the ability to change the indicator timeframe using the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCldTail: An indicator of ranges of arbitrary time intervals with the extension of the interval generated within the specified session until the next session. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCld: An indicator of ranges of arbitrary time intervals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
DLMv: A trading system based on the FX Fish 2MA indicator. Author: Vladimir Karputov
i-AnyRange2Cld: An indicator of two ranges of arbitrary time intervals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
TrendManager: A trend indicator based on the difference between two moving averages. Author: Nikolay Kositsin