Indicators: GMACD

GMACD:

Wonderful for scalpers

Author: emmauk71

GG-TrendBar does the same trick, takes up less space and can be plotted in any corner of the screen.

Hi,

I have just seen the GG trendbar from the forexfactory and I can tell you that they are not the same and will not be. I am not talking because I owe or wrote the Gmacd, but because I saw something very wonderful in it. I never contributed anything in writing it and never really understand the thinking behind it, but I can tell you that I have applied it and it works wonders. Frankly I am looking for what works and Gmacd works. Taking space or bandwidth is none of an issue. I do not consider the space it takes cus I have the space to give.

It works like a filter. When the trend is UP and signal is UP, see how far it goes UP and vice versa. It even project, as in when it is about going down, the TREND will let you know. What an indicator!!!!

emmauk:
Hi,

I have just seen the GG trendbar from the forexfactory and I can tell you that they are not the same and will not be. I am not talking because I owe or wrote the Gmacd, but because I saw something very wonderful in it. I never contributed anything in writing it and never really understand the thinking behind it, but I can tell you that I have applied it and it works wonders. Frankly I am looking for what works and Gmacd works. Taking space or bandwidth is none of an issue. I do not consider the space it takes cus I have the space to give.

It works like a filter. When the trend is UP and signal is UP, see how far it goes UP and vice versa. It even project, as in when it is about going down, the TREND will let you know. What an indicator!!!!

Well, I only see a difference in style and I thought this one here is for the color blind because it shows red colour and then writes "Trend down"....lol... I did not mean to convert you not to use the indicator you like. I'm glad it works for you and helps you with trading.

Emmauk,

Thanks for sharing! :-)

What time frame do u use this indy on? When you say, "When the trend is UP and signal is UP" what do you mean? Could you please explain a little more? as 'the trend' listed is on there several time (main, major, and overall). TIA!

Hi,

Please as you download and use this GMACD, please do spare some time and thank the copyright owner- Muhammad Hamizi Jaminan. He is an exceptional person in all ramifications for considering to bring this to the public domain.

Thank you

Emma

bnbb2004:

Emmauk,

What time frame do u use this indy on? When you say, "When the trend is UP and signal is UP" what do you mean? Could you please explain a little more? as 'the trend' listed is on there several time (main, major, and overall). TIA!

Hi,

I mean “main trend”. The overall is not a trend but a view. The “major trend” has no signal either. I am just talking of “signal” and “main trend”. On the TF, I, like many others, trade 1hr. I prefer being on 1hr page, but the Gmacd will give you the view of all. You can trade from any TF that you felt comfortable with. It does not matter

You can double account in a week, if you master this indicator. It is just wonderful and awesome. To my view, if there is anything close to HOLY GRAIL, this is it.

Thank you

Emma

rplust:
emmauk:
Hi,

Well, I only see a difference in style and I thought this one here is for the color blind because it shows red colour and then writes "Trend down"....lol... I did not mean to convert you not to use the indicator you like. I'm glad it works for you and helps you with trading.

Hi,

That is okay by me. Maybe I need to test yours further, but even if, this Gmacd is something that I ca not explain. Maybe on your demo, try it and compare the results. I personally think I do not need anything more. What is best is what works best for you. That is it

Thank you

Emma

emmauk:
bnbb2004:

Emmauk,

Hi,

I mean “main trend”. The overall is not a trend but a view. The “major trend” has no signal either. I am just talking of “signal” and “main trend”. On the TF, I, like many others, trade 1hr. I prefer being on 1hr page, but the Gmacd will give you the view of all. You can trade from any TF that you felt comfortable with. It does not matter

You can double account in a week, if you master this indicator. It is just wonderful and awesome. To my view, if there is anything close to HOLY GRAIL, this is it.

Thank you

Emma

Thanks for the reply Emma! :-)

Can someone please add an email alert to this indicator when the "main trend" is Trend DN/UP Medium or Strong? TIA and GL!

this indicator is good but its too old.please make enhancement to it.thanks

azriyes:
this indicator is good but its too old.please make enhancement to it.thanks

So, how do you trade with this indicator? Buy - M1 & M5 turns green and Sell?
Reason: