Scripts: SelfGenerator

SelfGenerator:

This script generates a file with its own source code (solution of the classical program in MQL5). It may be useful to study programming and algorithms.

Author: Владимир

Automated-Trading:

SelfGenerator:

Author: Владимир

Hello,

When I tried to execute that script, I have the following error message : 'SelfGenerator.ex5' is too old, it should b recompiled. My MT5 terminal have been updated today on 19/02/2011 (build  401).

What should I do?

Regards, 

och:

Hello,

When I tried to execute that script, I have the following error message : 'SelfGenerator.ex5' is too old, it should b recompiled. My MT5 terminal have been updated today on 19/02/2011 (build  401).

What should I do?

Regards, 

Now it's available as a source code.

Oh my God...is this supposed to be a joke or what?! Only thing this script does is writing the string "S" into a file...Absolutely useless... 

It works as expected. The script re-creates it's own source code. What can we use such a code for? 

I would create a library that utilized this idea to recreate a program, then integrate it with telegram api functions to allow permitted users to request for the source. This will allow the programmer to catch reported bugs in the product and correct them on the fly, anywhere, anytime. 

Reason: