Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 4

Hello,

i need help for my signal  service. I have subscribe at last week without any problems. First trades run successfully.

Now and since today i see the following error´s into my MT4 Journal:  - Signal - failed send data [403] 

- Signal: 'XXXXXXXXXX': failed get the list of subscriptions,connection error

No more trades are made ....... 

What can i do ? I have made no changes into MQL5 Account or Metatrader or something else .... 

P.S: Sorry for my english, it´s not my first language ... :) 

Hi !

Is it  possible in MT4 to subscribe to a signal that has non-standard symbols (ex. EURUSDc) and have those transactions properly copied on standard-symbol accounts ? (ex. EURUSDc transactions copied in subscribed account as EURUSD)

I have subscribed to snap shot on mt4. The copying works fine, but: Equity Snap shot 48.000 USD, Equity my account 400 chf. Leverage snap shot 1:200, my account 1:500. Calculation of Lot according to the published formular: 400chf*0,4/48000 USD= 0,0033 Divided by 0,9107 USD/CHF = 0,0037.  Multiplied with the relation of leverages 0,0037*200/500 = 0,0014. If launched a trade with 46 lots there should be 0.06 lots with my settings: 46*0,0014 = 0,06. But all trades are copied exactly with 1% ratio so the result was 0,46 lots, why? Thanks for your support

Hello,

I subscribe to a signal with demo account and i want change it to a live account before the end of subscription.

Can i without loss (unsubscribe demo and subscribe live)?

This is a more general question on signals.

Is it possible to follow the signal of a MT5 demo account from a MT5 real one?

I believe it used to be possible but these days demo ones are not even visible from real accounts and vice-versa.

Team, 

I put up the formula into excel sheet for easy calculation..  hope it help... 

Cheers,

Allan 

I am using a Forexstay Light 2H signal, need to change lot size, I increased 10% to 20% in options setting but the lot size stayed at 0.01

Can anyone help me please how to change

After I have subscribe to the signal, do I need to leave my MT4 software running in order to get the signals?

Or I could close it and it will do it in the cloud? 

Can I copy Binary Options with the Signals?

Hi guys, I've read the article but there is one think have to be clarified. Lets use Subscriber 2 from a article as an example. Where his positions should be 7% of signal provider position. What's gonna happen to subscriber when provider opens smallest 1K position? Thanks Bronek
Reason: