signal providing

hello guys I hope this is not against the community's rules. my question is that, I recently became a signal provider and am wondering "how does one became a good signal provider which attract subscribers". cos I have seen signal providers with huge account growth and no subscribers. am asking is there is any hope for signal provider's like me. thanks

MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals Widgets

"The benefits of using widgets are obvious: they increase the Signals Providers' popularity, establish their reputation as successful traders, as well as attract new Subscribers. All traders placing widgets on other web sites can enjoy these benefits. Now, information about successful Providers can be found not only in the trading terminals and on MQL5.com but also on any web resources."

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2014.07.31 12:28

Some users can say: "So, what to do? If I want to post a lot on the forum about technical anaysis, about my systems - what to do? I am good programmer and trader. You guys are having a lot of limitations on the forum".

There is simple answer: use blogs.

1. Blogs

2. Add new post:

3. Select the category, and change the avatar.

Please note - this is avatar for your particular blog post only.
Means - you are not changing your profile avatar by using blog post avatar.

It is recommended to have different blog post avatar for every new post.
Means: new post = new avatar.

You may use almost any image for avatar (image is automatically "transferred" to avatar size).

For example - we can use those images from google.

4. Select image:

How to select image? We may use google for that.

5. Upload/post your content/text/charts etc.

Please note - you should upload the charts using this button (do not use attachment button to upload the images inside your blog):

6. Limitations.

Almost every blog post is well promoted by official social networks of MQ and private social networks of moderators. But promotion in social networks are not going to be more often than 1 post per 1 hour. So, it is strongly recommended to make the posts using at least 1 hour inverval with different blog post avatars.
Use timer for that:

7. The rules.

The blogs are having more freedom for now comparing with the forum so we can promote ourselves (our programming skills and trading for example).

More strict rules will be established later.

Limitation for personal promotion: market prodicts and the signals should be promoted in hidden way. What does it mean?
Example: if your blog post is related to Moving Averages indicator so you will clue the members up concerning this indicator, how to use it and so on. And as an example - you can provide the link to your market product which is related to this indicator.

Please note: the blogs (blog posts) are very well promoted in social networks + search engines. Why? Because new members/users/newbies are coming in case of promotion. And because of that - every your blog post should be interesting for newbies.

7.1. Negative example:
"My signal is very good so subscribe to it"

7.2. Good example:
"What do you know about RSI indicator? I will explain you about it. RSI indicator ....[text]. We here in CodeBase are having many good free ndicators related to RSI - feel free to ask me how to use them. But if you want to use something more advanced than CodeBase - you can look at [link to market product related to RSI]"

----------------

That's all news

Just my experience:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51

I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget  (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.

But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.

say someone recently said that they can download the signal providers trade history as a csv file . can this be done with one download or does it have to be done page a t a time?

StrikerBob:
say someone recently said that they can download the signal providers trade history as a csv file . can this be done with one download or does it have to be done page a t a time?
How to do it?
And why (what for)?

Sergey Golubev:
How to do it?
And why (what for)?

Yes how do I download the trading history of the signal provider, without copying and pasting every page?

Reason: