1979-Present: Senior Engineering and Project Manager
Project management, engineering, and risk and reliability assessments in the following places: the Arctic, the Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Russia, Scotland, Canada, United States, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi) and, Brazil. Managed a broad range of projects including
• Computer programming and simulation of complex physical phenomena,
• Creation and statistical analysis of data base information,
• Risk and reliability assessments for decision making on large projects,
• Creation of computer programs for the analysis of hazards, stress, strain, and fracture, and
• Analysis using higher-end numerical techniques including Finite Element, Boundary Element and Discrete Element programs.
Last week I switched on push notifications to my i-phone. I found them irritating so I switched them off and deleted the Metaquotes ID from Tools Options Notifications. I then closed the MT4 program and restarted it. The push notifications are...
Does anyone know if there is a way of getting the spread history for different Brokers. Last night I watched the spread on a leading Broker and on the rollover the spread increased by a factor of 25-30. Brokers use this to stop you out. Having a...
I am running an EA that only closes trades with a Stop-loss. Yesterday I had two trades closed at market price. Not the SL price.Is there any other explanation than they were closed by the EA owner?Bob
I am looking at a particular signal that started out with a deposit of $200. It now has a profit of $900. So without withdrawals it would have a balance of $1100. To me the growth would be 900/200 = 450%. But the signal says...