Subscribe to signal on Metatrader 4

Hello,
I am new in this business and I want to subscribe to some signals on demo accounts. I already tried this on the Metatrader 5 platform and it worked fine. Now I want to try it on Metatrader 4 but until now I couldn't get it started... I can log in to my demo account, to the MQL5-community and I put a signal provider to 'my subscriptions'. I tried this with different demo broker and signal provider but the signal tab doesn't appear. What is the problem???

Greets

Olaf87:

Hello,
I am new in this business and I want to subscribe to some signals on demo accounts. I already tried this on the Metatrader 5 platform and it worked fine. Now I want to try it on Metatrader 4 but until now I couldn't get it started... I can log in to my demo account, to the MQL5-community and I put a signal provider to 'my subscriptions'. I tried this with different demo broker and signal provider but the signal tab doesn't appear. What is the problem???

Greets

You know you can also read then ask in here : Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal (click that).

What MT4 build you use ? it should be MT4 build 445 (click Help menu > click About), also try another broker MT4.

Hello phi.nuts,

thanks for your help. I'm using build 445 and also tried another broker MT4. So I don't know where the problem is... Usually it is working equivalent to the MT5 platform, right?

Sorry, but I could't find something similar in the forum

hi   plz   tell me    ,wen   signal    recve     my  email adress      aamirijaz_71@yahoo.com

AamirIjaz:
hi   plz   tell me    ,wen   signal    recve     my  email adress      aamirijaz_71@yahoo.com
Sorry, but I don't get that

Does anyone have experiences with that or knows a broker MT4 which is defenitly working with the signals?

I answered here for MT4 signal https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page5#comment_390087 (scroll down a little). 

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

Olaf87,

i realized that NOT all the Forex companies support the signal provider service so if you don't have the tab in your client it's just because it's not supported there yet. 

Jules81:

Olaf87,

i realized that NOT all the Forex companies support the signal provider service so if you don't have the tab in your client it's just because it's not supported there yet. 

If they are using MT4 build 445 then they are supporting signal service. If tab does not appear, just login again in community tab, maybe you have a dynamic IP (my previous answer # 2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page3#comment_387552)
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

hello guys,

In order to get trading signals from signal provider why do we need to  Enter trading account login ?

How do we get these signals?

Thank you 

hi,

i have real account with mt4 and it is  built 445 but when i login whit my real account signal tab doesn't appear and when login with demo account it is there!!!!(signal tab)

i read some and saw others have the same problem but i couldn't find what is the solution at the end;

can any one help me

thanks alot 

Reason: