What is your favorite strategy ? - page 2

as expected the most vote for trend

There is no flat in the list       )))

There can be multiple options at once

Follow the price.

Open Range + Breakout Theory + Fibonacci Channel Porjections + CCI Multitime frame + Candle Theory + Margin:ATR ratios

They all collectively form my day trading strategy.

I can commentate on every 5min candle on the course or direction of my trades with the system

I had used these technical indicators,and after using them successfully for day or two,they keep on ditching you,then switch to next and so on.

then gone through fundamental indicators training(i.e the news part).they never ditch you,its just that u have to follow them regularly.rightly said by someone,that don't trade news but its sentiment,sometimes they behave opposite,its when u don't follow them.

follow them and they always give u fruitfull results,mix these news with technical,then only they could produce desired results. 

anurag bhargava:

I had used these technical indicators,and after using them successfully for day or two,they keep on ditching you,then switch to next and so on.

then gone through fundamental indicators training(i.e the news part).they never ditch you,its just that u have to follow them regularly.rightly said by someone,that don't trade news but its sentiment,sometimes they behave opposite,its when u don't follow them.

follow them and they always give u fruitfull results,mix these news with technical,then only they could produce desired results. 

The most reliable technical indicators that I have encountered rarely provide support to my analysis and implementation of strategy and tactics but when they do the accuracy provided is very assuring and liberating in the aspect of disregarding profit slashing exorbitant risk management. For example; per pair the ADX is only applicable maybe 2 times a year per pair but when it applies it's very helpful.

I find the application of fundamentals are often unyielding - as the most reliable, consistent and profitable movements only last between 1 and 8 weeks and are most heavily influenced by speculative traders.

Renko based systems

I love price action trading using tick, 1m and 5m as confirmation of the pattern seen on the 5m. At which point I use martingale money management in order to have the correct lot size based on the next leg out of the accumulation zone. I have a verified account here at mql5 and you can check my results at anytime.

Ill Joker:

The most reliable technical indicators that I have encountered rarely provide support to my analysis and implementation of strategy and tactics but when they do the accuracy provided is very assuring and liberating in the aspect of disregarding profit slashing exorbitant risk management. For example; per pair the ADX is only applicable maybe 2 times a year per pair but when it applies it's very helpful.

I find the application of fundamentals are often unyielding - as the most reliable, consistent and profitable movements only last between 1 and 8 weeks and are most heavily influenced by speculative traders.

u find fundatmentals unyielding- there could be only one reason behind that - u haven't got the concept.

and one thing more profitable moments keep on changing and,for a particular fundamental the moment last for max upto 4 hours.

yes its influenced by speculative trader,as most of us are,u r also one of us,or r u any firm or so. 

Reason: