How to make 120 pips in one day! Part one

And.... good MONEY MANAGEMENT

Great indicator

i went into this web, and suddenly found out someone introduced me eko cohyono indicator created by indonesian engineer. and i studied for a while and immediately tried to use those indicator. and i made about 200 pips. that was great and it was 90% accurate. traders especially beginners should try that one. hehehe..

How do you tell something is in consolidation ahead of time? I never know until after the fact? I also do not use any indicators to trade....

rusi mf:
i went into this web, and suddenly found out someone introduced me eko cohyono indicator created by indonesian engineer. and i studied for a while and immediately tried to use those indicator. and i made about 200 pips. that was great and it was 90% accurate. traders especially beginners should try that one. hehehe..

Hey Bro,where is the link to the eko cohyono indicator???

rusi mf:

how long you trade use that indicator so you can say that was 90% accurate?

bryant:
Hey Bro,where is the link to the eko cohyono indicator???

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/143/ir__eko_cahyono_mm.mq4

Only good for now and again strong trend trades

easy one

sorry wrong post

Thank you LC100 for your well thought out compositions.

I especially appreciate your comment about waiting for the candle to close, because I keep guessing it. I'll try to be more patient.

foreman01:
Thank you LC100 for your well thought out compositions. I especially appreciate your comment about waiting for the candle to close, because I keep guessing it. I'll try to be more patient.

I never understood that theory because there is always a candle open on another time frame and the price doesn't care if there is a candle open or not on a particular time frame. In fact all the candles are closed at the same time just once a day and not ever really then because of different broker start times. . Maybe you can shed some light on this. Thanks

Reason: