Discussion of article "The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market" - page 8

Fernando Carreiro #:

It seems you did not read this topic before posting ...

Hi Fernando, thanks for your feedabck. Actually my EA is not restricted to any symbol, or timeframe. It only requires a specified news date like FED interest rate news date. I also provide a default news date in the EA. So in theory it should pass the validation. But it might be the case that the validation process is using historical data which is not covering my default date. THerefor it would be helpful to understand which historical data is used (not which symbol or timeframe, this I can see in the report).

@Tim Arthur Herbert Kasprzyk #: Hi Fernando, thanks for your feedabck. Actually my EA is not restricted to any symbol, or timeframe. It only requires a specified news date like FED interest rate news date. I also provide a default news date in the EA. So in theory it should pass the validation. But it might be the case that the validation process is using historical data which is not covering my default date. THerefor it would be helpful to understand which historical data is used (not which symbol or timeframe, this I can see in the report).

It is still a limitation. Remove any and all limitations by setting the default parameter values to allow trading irrespective of any given date, symbol, or time-frame.

The EA will also need to read the contract specifications and adjust accordingly, or else it will fail the validation process.

I get the message "Strategy Tester Report not found" EURUSD 1H.  How can I solve this?

I've checked many times in strategy tester and my EA works without any errors.

I coded a "Validation Test" EA that simply opens a position with minimum allowed volume and closes the position after a few seconds, but same error did happen.

Just read a comment  regarding validation report saying "no trading activities". Must all EAs trade? My EA is just drawing stuffs on the chart, or it should had been an Indicator?

Anyone with this type of problem? In the Metaquotes DEMO account it works normally and in the test it did not pass validation.

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2021.06.30 23:59:59 ExpertRemove() function called removed itself within OnDeinit removed itself on 99% of testing interval strategy tester report 1 total trades

i am getting a error while publishing my ea. someone help me with this

Mohit Vijay Borse #:
i am getting a error while publishing my ea. someone help me with this
"no trading operations" issue?
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
  • www.mql5.com
If you're distributing some products for MetaTrader 4/5 via the Market, you probably know that a special "welcome" stage of automatic product validation has been added recently by MetaQuotes on the
Reason: