I need to add an EA to the market but its made with nn and dont pass the test for timeframes and pairs. How can I make it pass?

Hi

I have this EA, and whant to take it to the market, it has many parameters, and dont know the way to configure the parameters so it can pass the test of the market. How do I do this?

Javier Santiago Gaston De Iriarte Cabrera:

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Thaks, but in my case ... there where no orders made (the ea has arround 40 parameters and it has to be tested for each timeframe and period). What can I do?

Javier Santiago Gaston De Iriarte Cabrera #: Thaks, but in my case ... there where no orders made (the ea has arround 40 parameters and it has to be tested for each timeframe and period). What can I do?

As per the Market Rules, your EA must be able to trade correctly on any symbol (automatically adjusting to contract specification requirements), on any time-frame, based on the default settings and irrespective of the intended requirements for live trading.

Fernando Carreiro #:

As per the Market Rules, your EA must be able to trade correctly on any symbol (automatically adjusting to contract specification requirements), on any time-frame, based on the default settings and irrespective of the intended requirements for live trading.

Can't I have a config for each pair or something like that?

Javier Santiago Gaston De Iriarte Cabrera #: Can't I have a config for each pair or something like that?

Yes, you can, but as I have already stated, for the purposes of the validation testing you must have a default which will trade irrespective of the intended requirements for live trading.

How are you loading the network configuration into the ea ? It's not trading because it is at its random state during the test ?
Reason: