auto validation: not synchronized with trade server

I try to validate in automatic validation a new version of my EA, the report shows:

• Validation completed with errors
test on EURUSD,H1 (hedging) not synchronized with trade server strategy tester report 42 total trades What can I do? For me it seems mql5 automatic validation doesn't work well. Or am I wrong?

Heiko Kendziorra:

I try to validate in automatic validation a new version of my EA, the report shows:

test on EURUSD,H1 (hedging) not synchronized with trade server strategy tester report 42 total trades What can I do? For me it seems mql5 automatic validation doesn't work well. Or am I wrong?

Its a server side issue probably , there is also login issues , it logs out users automatically after a while . They are probably are upgrading stuff .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Its a server side issue probably , there is also login issues , it logs out users automatically after a while . They are probably are upgrading stuff .

Thanks

...  after a while doesn't fit here, it was less than a minute. I tried 3 times 

upgrading on sat evening? ok, may be.

I think its a bug and until monday it will be impossible to validate

Heiko Kendziorra:

One user (moderator) already reported about similar case on some thread - post  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

auto validation: not synchronized with trade server

Lorentzos Roussos, 2022.12.03 18:07

Yes, I think they are updrading something (because of weekend for example).

Sergey Golubev #:

One user (moderator) already reported about similar case on some thread - post  

Yes, I think they are updrading something (because of weekend for example).

Thank you Sergey 

(also if you follow an inbound link and you are logged in it logs you out) Microsoft Edge browser v 107.0.1418.62  

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Thank you Sergey 

(also if you follow an inbound link and you are logged in it logs you out) Microsoft Edge browser v 107.0.1418.62  

Thanks

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) not synchronized with trade server strategy tester report 5 total trades

Again in MQL5.com : not synchronized with trade server

Anton Kondratev #:

Again in MQL5.com : not synchronized with trade server

same here 

I am having same issue yesterday and today   January 2nd and 3rd 2024.

I am also having same issue January 2nd and 3rd 2024.
Reason: