Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 7

neverdie:
Oh, how can you find it? :) i tried to find but cant see it on the list of signals

Hi read this FAQ and follow recommendations for your signal.

Hello! I just started a FREE Live Signal service (Great London Breakout System) on facebook  and wish to extend it to subscribers on mql5 also for FREE WITHOUT charging any fee. How can i do that easily? Please i need a step by step guidelines.

Alexey does want members as freelance and sellers. Want

i am a signal provider. but wonder how my signal can be free?

thanks

HESHMATOLLAH ABDI:

i am a signal provider. but wonder how my signal can be free?

thanks

Only demo accounts must be free.

i'm a signal provider.

can i start with 0$ and after that change it to 20$? 

Erfan Shamsolkotabi:

i'm a signal provider.

can i start with 0$ and after that change it to 20$? 

Minimal price is 20$ for real signal. Demo account always free.

Aleksey Pak:
Minimal price is 20$ for real signal. Demo account always free.
This stinks, in some ways.  I understand not charging at all from a demo account, but if a person is offering a signal on a live traded account, and wants to do so for free, that choice should be available to them.  I know it is not your choice Aleksey, just using your post as example.

JD4:
This stinks, in some ways.  I understand not charging at all from a demo account, but if a person is offering a signal on a live traded account, and wants to do so for free, that choice should be available to them.  I know it is not your choice Aleksey, just using your post as example.
Agreed!!

hii,

i am getting a message for invalid authorization while creating signals, moreover, my trades are not being updated and i am getting the following messages:

the numberof deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality

This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature

Low trading activity - only 2 trades detected in the last month

can you tell me whats the problem and how can it be solved 

thankyou  

Reason: