[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 42

Glanced at the first page out of the corner of my eye - I'm in a hurry.

Bounty is a sweet couple.

Everyone knows the martin code, but there is no consensus.

Krylov and his quartet are at rest.

nikelodeon:

Can you handle it? I mean, I can really check all sorts of things on the opening and all that stuff.....

Got it. See trailer. Added check and process additional possible errors when trading on a real account, and see also "Journal" and "Experts" tabs of your client terminal`s Terminal window. And, as Alexey correctly noted in a neighboring grail-like branch, it was better to deal with such games on a corresponding type of trading account, such as this, to avoid possible "misunderstandings"... I have not checked it myself, I don't know, I'm testing it on demo. Although, in principle, all is good on the Classic as well ... :-) All the settings for five digits. TR has been increased to 50 points on a five-digit symbol, instead of 30 points as the author had originally.

" Here are the trading conditions for EURUSD on NDD. On average it comes out about 1 pip spread + 0.3 pip commission ($3 per lot), i.e. 1.3 pips." - this is to not bother with the classIc account type with tracking minimum allowable levels like this

Level_new=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL );   //Минимально допустимый уровень стоп-лосса/тейк-профита в пунктах

etc., i.e., we don't have to perform these checks when placing and modifying orders... Although in principle everything works fine as it is - the main thing is the provider and type of trading account. That's all for now.

Files:
rougw.zip  34 kb

Mathemat:
What picture?

:-) Interesting question and no less interesting answer... :-)

Roman.:

:-) Interesting question and no less interesting answer... :-)

shocked myself ))))

Thanks. I'm about to start a new test.... of your remodel...

vladds:

I'm shocked myself )))

Go to your profile, then click "edit" on the top left, see the red arrow.

Then under the picture you will see the lines "change" and "delete". Press change and upload your photo in .jpg format, of appropriate size. That's it.

I'll stick with the old one for now if it's the same and has more gadgets, tell me!

Well everything seems to have been set up and configured on alpari micro demo. Depo 1000r lot 0.01 Other parameters have not changed. See.....

vladds:
I'll stick with the old one for now if it's the same and has more gizmos, let me know!

It's the same, just added some error handling, that's all...

What the hell, I can't open the Expert Settings, it feels like it's freezing....
Reason: