Indicators: All Pivot Points - page 4

Are you sure R3 and S3 calculation? Your indicator and metaquotes DailyPivotPoints are different results.??(classic)

Kagan Demirkan:

Are you sure R3 and S3 calculation? Your indicator and metaquotes DailyPivotPoints are different results.??(classic)

There are different calculations but I used following one which is a common calculation for classic type:

R3 = R2 + RANGE

S3 = S2 - RANGE

Hi Hossein,

Very nice indicator, but I am having a problem. I have feeling though that the problem is with me, not the indicator. When I set it to 15M on a 15 minutes timeframe, then the lines become tangled. If I set it on 1H on a 1 hour timeframe then the same happens, and so on... So, I figured that if I set it on higher timeframe, while I am working on a lower timeframe, then it works well. Would this be the right way of using it? I attached a screenshot for you to look at. However, thank you for the indicator and the time you dedicated to it.

Attila

Files:

aMagMa:

Hi Hossein,

Very nice indicator, but I am having a problem. I have feeling though that the problem is with me, not the indicator. When I set it to 15M on a 15 minutes timeframe, then the lines become tangled. If I set it on 1H on a 1 hour timeframe then the same happens, and so on... So, I figured that if I set it on higher timeframe, while I am working on a lower timeframe, then it works well. Would this be the right way of using it? I attached a screenshot for you to look at. However, thank you for the indicator and the time you dedicated to it.

Attila

Hi Attila,

You're very welcome.

Regarding your question:

Yes, you should always set the timeframe to something higher than the one which is attached to.

Regards,

Hossein

I was wondering if your All Pivots Points indicator has an alert(email or push) version and how one can get it. Thanks. 

Please add a option to show middle lines.

And after compared to TradingView classic PivotPoints indicator, find a problem, it's monday Pivots is completely different, please fix it.

Thanks

IRIAH777:
I was wondering if your All Pivots Points indicator has an alert(email or push) version and how one can get it. Thanks. 

Hi,

No it doesn't, but I will add it in the future.

Regards,

Hossein

Persia7:

Please add a option to show middle lines.

And after compared to TradingView classic PivotPoints indicator, find a problem, it's monday Pivots is completely different, please fix it.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

- Could you send more info about the monday pivots issue ?

- What do you mean by middle lines ?

Regards,

Hossein

Hi Hossein,

Almost ideal indicator for my trading, I use Fibonacci levels, thank you for your job. Is there any way to implement couple of things I still missing? Can you please add 78.6 level? Also can you make historical displaying mode to have setting option to 3 days (4 days including the current day). Historical levels are important to have but in the strategy I trade daily levels are relevant for maximum 3 previous days but plotting all historical data makes chart overloaded and so difficult to read. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Sanjar

hotsand:

Hi Hossein,

Almost ideal indicator for my trading, I use Fibonacci levels, thank you for your job. Is there any way to implement couple of things I still missing? Can you please add 78.6 level? Also can you make historical displaying mode to have setting option to 3 days (4 days including the current day). Historical levels are important to have but in the strategy I trade daily levels are relevant for maximum 3 previous days but plotting all historical data makes chart overloaded and so difficult to read. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Sanjar

Hi Sanjar,

as you know it's not common to have more than 4 levels of sup/res on indicators like this, so on Fibonacci I used 38.2 , 61.8 , 100 , 161.8 levels which are important levels but on next update I'll add some options to change the fib levels. I'll also add the historical mode with limited days.

Good luck and thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

Hossein

Reason: