Indicators: All Pivot Points - page 7

Hi ! 

Sorry for the question I'm new in MT4, this indicator is working on mac ? There are big difference between mt4 for mac and for windows ? 

Thank you!

Egekko #:

Hi ! 

Sorry for the question I'm new in MT4, this indicator is working on mac ? There are big difference between mt4 for mac and for windows ? 

Thank you!

Hi,

Yes it works on macOS as well. Not that I know of.

Regards,

Hossein

Hello, when will the mt5 version be released? I've been waiting for a long time! Thank you!

nianhua114 #:
Hello, when will the mt5 version be released? I've been waiting for a long time! Thank you!

Hi,

MT5 version just released.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/40325

All Pivot Points MT5
All Pivot Points MT5
  • www.mql5.com
An indicator for drawing all important Pivot Points including: "Classic", "Camarilla", "Woodie", "Floor", "Fibonacci", "Fibonacci_Retracement".

Hello

Thank you for this very good code that you shared for free

Thank you for guiding me

The indicator gives an alert message when, for example, the time frame is set to daily and we move the chart to weekly or higher.

Which is a bit annoying

I wanted to know how to disable this warning

Even with matching

Visualization

There is still a problem at lower times

Be happy and healthy

Behzad Mohebali #:

Hello

Thank you for this very good code that you shared for free

Thank you for guiding me

The indicator gives an alert message when, for example, the time frame is set to daily and we move the chart to weekly or higher.

Which is a bit annoying

I wanted to know how to disable this warning

Even with matching

Visualization

There is still a problem at lower times

Be happy and healthy

No problem.

That alert is a reminder for using it wrong. It's not possible to display pivot of a lower timeframe on a higher timeframe. So you can't disable it unless you're familiar with coding.

Thanks for the great indicator. I noticed a problem with the monthly timeframe. Lines from the previous month continue to follow the last bar in the current

Files:
scr13.jpg  168 kb

Maksim Diveev #:
Thanks for the great indicator. I noticed a problem with the monthly timeframe. Lines from the previous month continue to follow the last bar in the current

UPD

When the next month comes (June), the lines for the previous one are removed (May). And the lines for April extended to May

Files:
dsdsd.jpg  239 kb

Maksim Diveev #:

UPD

When the next month comes (June), the lines for the previous one are removed (May). And the lines for April extended to May

Thank you for reporting this. It's fixed in the last version of the indicator (v1.11).

Reason: