Indicators: All Pivot Points - page 3

Hossein, I want to thank you for this indicator, this is great job!

But I have one question, is it possible to use different "time starting point" to calculate levels? F.e. DAX30 CFDs are trading from 8:00 AM to 22:00PM (in my broker) but futures for DAX30 are trading from 8:00AM to 17:00 PM (and stock market is trading from 9:00AM). And I would like to calculated pivot points based on daily bar equal time period for DAX futures (8:00AM to 17:PM) not time period for CFD. I trade on DAX30 CFD but I think that calulation pivot points based on time frame for DAX futures could give better results. Is it possible to change your indicator in this way?

OlssonPL:

Hossein, I want to thank you for this indicator, this is great job!

But I have one question, is it possible to use different "time starting point" to calculate levels? F.e. DAX30 CFDs are trading from 8:00 AM to 22:00PM (in my broker) but futures for DAX30 are trading from 8:00AM to 17:00 PM (and stock market is trading from 9:00AM). And I would like to calculated pivot points based on daily bar equal time period for DAX futures (8:00AM to 17:PM) not time period for CFD. I trade on DAX30 CFD but I think that calulation pivot points based on time frame for DAX futures could give better results. Is it possible to change your indicator in this way?

Thanks my friend,

Now it's not possible but I will add this feature in the next version.

Sincerely,

Hossein Nouri

Hi,

Great indicator, I love it!  But I have a problem... I can add the indicator the a sim chart but I can't saw the lines.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Chris 

Chris:

Hi,

Great indicator, I love it!  But I have a problem... I can add the indicator the a sim chart but I can't saw the lines.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks.

Chris 

Hi Chris,

Can you provide more details or screenshots?

Also I can help you with that through remote access (team viewer).

Sincerely,

Hossein Nouri

Hossein Nouri:

Hi Chris,

Can you provide more details or screenshots?

Also I can help you with that through remote access (team viewer).

Sincerely,

Hossein Nouri

Hi Hossein,

I did some troubleshooting and here are the problems precisely.  In the strategy tester, when I add the indicator to a chart (Visual Mode), every timeframe (Input variable in the indicator) above D1 (W1 and Mn) no lines appears.  Also, when a timeframe goes to the end (Exemple:  D1 timeframe at the beginning of a new day) the indicator did not refresh automatically, I need to go in the indicator setting and close the settings to refresh the indicator.

Thanks for your help.

Chris 

Chris:

Hi Hossein,

I did some troubleshooting and here are the problems precisely.  In the strategy tester, when I add the indicator to a chart (Visual Mode), every timeframe (Input variable in the indicator) above D1 (W1 and Mn) no lines appears.  Also, when a timeframe goes to the end (Exemple:  D1 timeframe at the beginning of a new day) the indicator did not refresh automatically, I need to go in the indicator setting and close the settings to refresh the indicator.

Thanks for your help.

Chris 

Hi Chris,

I'm doing some improvement on it,

Please be patient until new version release.

Sincerely,

Hossein Nouri

Hi Hossein

Best pivots ever.

2 questions please

• calculation of camarilla daily, weekly and monthly pivots  --- (high+low+close)/3 -- does not give pivots as on indicator, need to know before the time where the pivot will be.

• Compatible to have multiple pivot with different timeframe in one chart  --- how to do this

• Regards

G

mt4900:

Hi Hossein

Best pivots ever.

2 questions please

• calculation of camarilla daily, weekly and monthly pivots  --- (high+low+close)/3 -- does not give pivots as on indicator, need to know before the time where the pivot will be.

• Compatible to have multiple pivot with different timeframe in one chart  --- how to do this

• Regards

G

Hi,

Thanks.

Regarding your questions:

1. Calculation of camarilla pivot is different, it's like this: (Resistance 4 + Support 4)/2

2. You can simply attach more than one sample of indicator with different timeframes (changeable in options).

Sincerely,

Hossein Nouri

Very good indicator, thank you.  It would be great to see the prices of each level labelled on the right of the chart!!!

davesarge1:

Very good indicator, thank you.  It would be great to see the prices of each level labelled on the right of the chart!!!

Thanks for your feedback.

I'll add this feature on next version.

Sincerely,

Hossein Nouri

Reason: