Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 39

Vo Hoang Phi Phung:
Why is my account registered but the order is not copied?

Follow these instructions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Can I copy as many signals and experts as I like on one trading account?

Magnus Thysell:
Can I copy as many signals and experts as I like on one trading account?

1 signal per trading account only and many experts.

Rashid Umarov:
At the moment your terminal should run, yes. But soon will be implemented an other mode TET and all signals will be executed on your account without you.
Thanks

I am trying to subscribe to a signal and am getting the following warning -

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at the provider side.

Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD.m, EURCHF.m, USDCHF.m

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at the provider side.

Contract size settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD.m, EURCHF.m, USDCHF.m

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."

Does anyone know what happens if I subscribe to the signal anyway?

David Swann:

I am trying to subscribe to a signal and am getting the following warning -

"The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at the provider side.

Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD.m, EURCHF.m, USDCHF.m

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at the provider side.

Contract size settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD.m, EURCHF.m, USDCHF.m

It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions."

Does anyone know what happens if I subscribe to the signal anyway?

That's only a warning/recommendation, you can go through with your subscription.

John Simon:
Hi hello ... your signal is good.  Do you have any signals that do not introduce me?

Recommendations about signals are not allowed in this forum.

I'm new in forex, please is there any one who can be kind enough to put me through??

6197936:
I'm new in forex, please is there any one who can be kind enough to put me through??

Put you through what exactly?

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: