Discussion of article "How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market?"

New article How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market? is published:

Now you also can use trading robots and any technical indicators with MetaTrader 5. All you need to do is to launch MetaTrader 5 trading terminal and open Market tab of Toolbox window.

MQL5 Market: buy trading robots, technical indicators and other trading applications for MetaTrader 5

Author: MetaQuotes

Hi, I bought an EA on my laptop. It says 5 activations. I have 3 live accounts on different brokers. I want to open it from my same laptop on an other broker... does not work. I read very carefully, before buying, that ON THE SAME COMPUTER we can download an unlimited amount of times. Nowhere is mentioned that it needs to be also on the same broker. Can you please help me to download it now ON THE SAME COMPUTER but on an other broker MT4 ?

Pipperoni:
Hi, I bought an EA on my laptop. It says 5 activations. I have 3 live accounts on different brokers. I want to open it from my same laptop on an other broker... does not work. I read very carefully, before buying, that ON THE SAME COMPUTER we can download an unlimited amount of times. Nowhere is mentioned that it needs to be also on the same broker. Can you please help me to download it now ON THE SAME COMPUTER but on an other broker MT4 ?

As you said, you have 3 accounts on different brokers on your laptop. I assumed that you have 3 MT4 terminal instances installed on your computer, you purchased an EA though one terminal and want to use the EA on the other terminals?

Please follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you already logon the MQL5 community on the other termals (access menu Tools->Options->Community to setup).

2. On the terminal toolbox at the bottom of window, click and switch to: Market->Purchased sheet, you should find the EA you already purchased, and click the "Install" button to download and install the EA.

3. Done.

Download and install purchased products.

Thanks for the article.

Hi,can EA on same time to work on 10 PC or it work only on 1 PC on same time?

thanks. appreciated

What happens with your purchased application if developer decided to remove it?

lhektor:
What happens with your purchased application if developer decided to remove it?
You still have the application but the problem is that it can not be updated unless you contact personaly with the developer.

What are the rules on upgrading purchased EAs?  Should you always be able to upgrade to the latest version, or is there a time limit?  If so what is it?

Thanks. 

It Really help. Thanx 4 share

rizky renaldi:
It Really help. Thanx 4 share
Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
You still have the application but the problem is that it can not be updated unless you contact personaly with the developer.

Thanks...

I bought EA. However, I do not know how to update it. Maybe you know how to do it?

Reason: