Discussion of article "How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market?" - page 6

I am having trouble with my mt4. I put in my login credentials and all it does spin and disappears. It does not login. I am sure my credentials are correct because I am able to login online. I do not have the option to review the purchases tab because it doesn't come up. What can I do? I tried on 2 different mt4s already.

i just bought <Deleted> but couldn't find it in the purchase tap 

hi. i just bought the ea for mt4 but i cannot activate and install in the terminal. can you provide me an instruction after item purchased.

Odie Melecio:
hi. i just bought the ea for mt4 but i cannot activate and install in the terminal. can you provide me an instruction after item purchased.

Login into your MQL5 account with your odie79m_ph login and NOT your email and then go down in the Purchased option of the Market tab.

For any other help, contact the seller for support.

I want to buy a mt4 package. I am wondering if I can share it between 5 persons simultaneously?

bahador javan:
I want to buy a mt4 package. I am wondering if I can share it between 5 persons simultaneously?

If by package you mean an Expert Advisor (EA), you can install it in as many different computers as its activations are, using the MQL5 account credentials you used to purchase it.

If you consume all activations, you will not be able to install your purchase in a new computer again and you will need to buy it again in order to do so.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If by package you mean an Expert Advisor (EA), you can install it in as many different computers as its activations are, using the MQL5 account credentials you used to purchase it.

If you consume all activations, you will not be able to install your purchase in a new computer again and you will need to buy it again in order to do so.

so, if I use 5 activations to install it on 5 different computers, it means that 5 different user can use it simultaneously? 

bahador javan:
so, if I use 5 activations to install it on 5 different computers, it means that 5 different user can use it simultaneously? 

and also what will happen if I change the OS? do I need to use another activation to install it on my new os(windows for example)?

bahador javan:

Yes.

bahador javan:

and also what will happen if I change the OS? do I need to use another activation to install it on my new os(windows for example)?

Yes.

Reason: