Discussion of article "How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market?" - page 2

lhektor:

Thanks...

I bought EA. However, I do not know how to update it. Maybe you know how to do it?

Open terminal--Market--Purchased (In the case the product is removed from Market your only option is contact with developer but that is not a guarantee that the developer will give you the lastest version).

how i can withdrow the Money back if i don't want to use this anymore , is too complicated for me , can anyone help me ?

H4196:
how i can withdrow the Money back if i don't want to use this anymore , is too complicated for me , can anyone help me ?
Do you mean withdraw from MQL5 account? If the answer is yes then go to "Payments" and then click on "Withdraw from account" . If you mean getting a refund of a product you have bought that is not possible.

I bought an EA via my mt4 account terminal on my laptop. But actually I wanna install this EA on the same account on my VPS. How to do it please?

saya pann:
I bought an EA via my mt4 account terminal on my laptop. But actually I wanna install this EA on the same account on my VPS. How to do it please?

I think is the video "Preparing to migrate..."

Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5: How it works

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/tutorial 

• www.mql5.com
The virtual hosting service allows creating a copy of your trading platform on a remote server. Run your trading robots and copy deals of professional signal providers on a virtual platform 24 hours a day.

Thanks for your answer.

another question is that how mql5.com protects availability of EAs that we bought. eg: after we bought an expensive EA, can the seller of this EA make stopping his EA from running on our account?

I am afraid that EA will stop work after i bought it. Thks.

I have bought an EA and used it almost a year. Now I want to change the VPS. I installed MT4 on my new VPS and logged into the market with the Metatrader.
I see the EA as "purchased", but when I klick the "install" button, nothing happens. It also doesn't give me an error message, neither under "experts" nor "Journal".

There are still 3 activations left. What is wrong? 

Eduard Salm:

I have bought an EA and used it almost a year. Now I want to change the VPS. I installed MT4 on my new VPS and logged into the market with the Metatrader.
I see the EA as "purchased", but when I klick the "install" button, nothing happens. It also doesn't give me an error message, neither under "experts" nor "Journal".

There are still 3 activations left. What is wrong? 

VPS Server servers usually offer very limited or strict secured internet browsing functionalities.

AFAIK the MT4 market navigation and buttons use the Internet Explorer engine to work correctly. 

It might help if you ask the Service Desk which browser/script/security settings your VPS should have to install your EA. 

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article How to Buy a Trading Robot on MQL5 Market? is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

Please help as I can't find the "Market" under my MetaTrader 4 terminal tab.. I am running it on Macbook

I already made payment for an indi but not show in my purchased list.

Already contacted to help desk of mql5.com and seller with necessary documents attached but no response so far. How to do it?

Reason: