Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 5

eleoura:

Hello,

sorry about this I just put up a job, and realised I don't have the ability to receive push notifications, I have an IPAD, could I download the mt4 platform on this and get Push Notifiations through this mobile device.  Don't have a smart phone or Iphone, but also I don't live under a rock.

If somebody knows the answer to this, getting Push Notifications on the IPAD, that would be great.  I will then get myself in order.

Thank you - Eleoura

maurimarllave:

how can I recover the metaquotes ID ?

After the upgrade of ANDROID OS, and the new metaquotes version for the mobile the ID is not displayed anymore, also there is not a setting folder or message folder, could someone help me to recover the ID ?

thanks 

Please I have forex accounts in  different forex brokers ,is it possible to use mt4 multi terminal  of a particular brokers to manage all my accounts in different brokers? 

okpala:
Please I have forex accounts in  different forex brokers ,is it possible to use mt4 multi terminal  of a particular brokers to manage all my accounts in different brokers? 

Yes.

okpala: Please I have forex accounts in  different forex brokers ,is it possible to use mt4 multi terminal  of a particular brokers to manage all my accounts in different brokers? 

Yes and no (but mostly no)!

A single MT4 Multi-Terminal can only connect to one broker and account type (single broker server) at a time, but manage multiple accounts for a single broker server connection.

So, you will need to install multiple setups, each for its specific Broker and Account type (broker server) .

It is not possible to manage multiple brokers or account types from a single MT4 MultiTerminal.

Marco vd Heijden: Yes.

Not really! You can only connect to a single broker server at a time and manage multiple accounts all of the same type and on the same broker server group.

You cannot connect to multiple brokers and/or account types simultaneously from a single MT4 MultiTerminal, because that would require multiple server connections which it cannot do.

eleoura:

Hello,

sorry about this I just put up a job, and realised I don't have the ability to receive push notifications, I have an IPAD, could I download the mt4 platform on this and get Push Notifiations through this mobile device.  Don't have a smart phone or Iphone, but also I don't live under a rock.

If somebody knows the answer to this, getting Push Notifications on the IPAD, that would be great.  I will then get myself in order.

Thank you - Eleoura

Please reply anyone.......

Paresh Patel:
Please reply anyone.......

Paresh Patel, what have you inquire as a question ?

Paresh Patel:
Dear Chris Mukengeshayi,

I want to know account id of MT4 is genuine or fake.

For account Id please find attach file.

Waiting for reply.....

Thanking you....

Paresh

have you try to open an other account with the same broker and see if they still give you a long acc id ?

Well it is a live account and you are still able to open and close trade, deposit and withdraw you money, then its a genuine account.

Reason: