Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 6

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

103B440C how to start?Iproblem for deposit cannot process

CARL28:

103B440C how to start?Iproblem for deposit cannot process

What is your problem?

MetaQuotes ID is used to receive messages from MetaQuotes services in your MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal. These messages have several advantages over SMS. They are delivered instantly, they are never lost on their way and they come directly to mobile terminal installed on your device.

How do I get meta ID?

Tumelo77 Khuluoe:
How do I get meta ID?

Go to your Profile page >> Settings >> Security.

Sign in from your mobile to assign the MetaQuotes ID automatically

MetaQuotes ID is used to receive messages from MetaQuotes services in your MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal. These messages have several advantages over SMS. They are delivered instantly, they are never lost on their way and they come directly to mobile terminal installed on your device.

You can download MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal from App Store or Google Play. In order to obtain MetaQuotes ID, go to the Messages section of your MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal.

Hey there. somehow i do not get any push  notification. tried click on the test button for push notification and i don't received any alert on my mobile MT4. i reinstall the android MT4. no the Metquotes ID stated  "NOT REGISTERED" how do i solve this? thank you

Mohammad Rizal Bin Rahmat:
Hey there. somehow i do not get any push  notification. tried click on the test button for push notification and i don't received any alert on my mobile MT4. i reinstall the android MT4. no the Metquotes ID stated  "NOT REGISTERED" how do i solve this? thank you

Go to your Profile page >> Settings >> Security.

Sign in from your mobile to assign the MetaQuotes ID automatically

MetaQuotes ID is used to receive messages from MetaQuotes services in your MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal. These messages have several advantages over SMS. They are delivered instantly, they are never lost on their way and they come directly to mobile terminal installed on your device.

You can download MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal from App Store or Google Play. In order to obtain MetaQuotes ID, go to the Messages section of your MetaTrader 4/5 mobile terminal.

Hello,

from the last update I cannot be able to receive push notification.

My metaquote ID is already registered, I cannot change anything, but I don't receive notification from my MT4 terminal.

Thank you

Andrea Lanza:

Hello,

from the last update I cannot be able to receive push notification.

My metaquote ID is already registered, I cannot change anything, but I don't receive notification from my MT4 terminal.

Thank you

You're not the only one with this new issue.

Since Metatrader 4 android new update Built 1114 (19 apr 2018), alerts messages sent via MetaQuotesID are sometimes late, sometime not received anymore.

Metaquotes please fix this or rollback to old version that was working perfectly.

Thank you

Philippe Pauleau:

You're not the only one with this new issue.

Since Metatrader 4 android new update Built 1114 (19 apr 2018), alerts messages sent via MetaQuotesID are sometimes late, sometime not received anymore.

Metaquotes please fix this or rollback to old version that was working perfectly.

Thank you

Yes,

in my case I not received alerts messages anymore.

From the case I have opened to support, please find Metaquote's reply below (thank for their good support reactivity):

Support Team 2018.04.24 14:48

Please wait for the new build to be released, it is scheduled for today. The issue should be fixed in it.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Reason: