Off-topic posts - page 45

hey, can anyone help me to make my real account active because I cant seem to login my real account and i have already deposited money

228453:

hey, can anyone help me to make my real account active because I cant seem to login my real account and i have already deposited money

Only your broker can help you with that, so contact them.

1. What withdrawal method do you want to use?
Mastercard

2. Are there enough funds on your MQL5.com account?

Yes

3. Please provide the accurate error message text and attach a screenshot for more visibility.

the name on my bank account uses the upper comma character, but when I want to withdraw my money and write my card holder this website does not allow using the comma character above :( please help me

Btw my identity card use the upper comma character too

why paypal withdrawal is not available?
please make paypal a withdrawal system again !!!!

Why is paypal withdrawal not available?
even though with paypal it is very easy for withdrawals.

I cannot withdraw money from the system. How to withdraw? Someone who knows, please answer me. Thank you.

Can I topup my MQL5 account directly from my trading account 

Godscity:
Can I topup my MQL5 account directly from my trading account 

No.

7500468:
I cant withdraw money from mt4, how is possible to withdraw cash from there, had tried everything but failed! If someone has the solution please tell me, thank you 

7500468:
I cant withdraw money from mt4, how is possible to withdraw cash from there, had tried everything but failed! If someone has the solution please tell me, thank you 

MT4 is a trading platform. You deposit money with a broker to trade and you withdraw from the same broker.

Reason: