Can a terminal connects to two different brokers quotes at the same time?

Hi I have a question. Can mt4 terminal connects to two different broker quotes at the same time?

If it is possible does anyone knows how to do it? Is there is a mql4 function I can use in expert adviser to connect to different broker quotes?

Thx in advance

sirurik:

Hi I have a question. Can mt4 terminal connects to two different broker quotes at the same time?

If it is possible does anyone knows how to do it? Is there is a mql4 function I can use in expert adviser to connect to different broker quotes?

Thx in advance

The MT4 terminal connect to one broker account at a time, so it wouldn't be possible.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The MT4 terminal connect to one broker account at a time, so it wouldn't be possible.

ok. how mt4 terminal can read information from web pages?  or send information to servers? I have indicators and ea which work that way

sirurik:

ok. how mt4 terminal can read information from web pages?  or send information to servers? I have indicators and ea which work that way

Yes, but each time interacts with the (one) account that is connected to.

News or other information you are referring to, are not broker quotes, which is an entirely different thing.

Even if you employed some code to get these different quotes, you wouldn't be able to do that unless you connect to more than one brokers at the same time, which seems to me impossible.

sirurik: Can mt4 terminal connects to two different broker quotes at the same time?
No it can't and neither can MT5. If you want to interact with more than one account/broker, just install multiple copies of the Terminal and run each one on a different broker/account.
sirurik: ok. how mt4 terminal can read information from web pages?  or send information to servers? I have indicators and ea which work that way
Yes, you can access (GET) from web services, as well as write to (PUT/POST) to web services but that is not a native account/broker data feed and order processing.
Reason: