Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal"

New article MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal is published:

Android and iOS powered devices offer us many features we do not even know about. One of these features is push notifications allowing us to receive personal messages, regardless of our phone number or mobile network operator. MetaTrader mobile terminal already can receive such messages right from your trading robot. You should only know MetaQuotes ID of your device. More than 200 000 mobile terminals have already received it.

The world around us is constantly changing. Few people remember paging, though it was extremely popular at the time. GSM phones granted us the ability to send SMS messages to any cellular network user and paging was soon forgotten.

Can we long for more? Yes, we can! We can expand our opportunities even further with push notifications - the new service provided by modern smartphones.

Author: MetaQuotes

MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal
MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Android and iOS powered devices offer us many features we do not even know about. One of these features is push notifications allowing us to receive personal messages, regardless of our phone number or mobile network operator. MetaTrader mobile terminal already can receive such messages right from your trading robot. You should only know...

What a great feature! Will SendNotification() be available for trading robots in ATC2012?

No, it is not planned. But the Signals service will be launched. You will be able to subscribe to any participant account.

Push notifications is indeed a great feature but what makes it currently unusable to me is I can't find where to turn on a sound/vibration alert on iPhone when a new notification arrives. It's not practical to check the phone every few moments if there's a new PM.

VERY WELL:

BUT SUCH AS " fxjozef " SAiED;

IS THERE A SETTING FOR THAT?

Hi All,

This feature is absolutely great but I was wondering if you could add several ID to MT5 in order to send to notification to more than one iPhone for example ?

Thanks,

W 

wiptheman:

This feature is absolutely great but I was wondering if you could add several ID to MT5 in order to send to notification to more than one iPhone for example ?

You can add up to four IDs separated by comma

how can I recover the metaquotes ID ?

After the upgrade of ANDROID OS, and the new metaquotes version for the mobile the ID is not displayed anymore, also there is not a setting folder or message folder, could someone help me to recover the ID ?

thanks 

I would like to post a job but I need a MetaQuotes ID but I do not have an Android etc. So now what? So I downloaded the huge 91MB itunes file and installed, set up my account but it does not recognize my log in info.  So I cannot download the MT4 app.  THIS IS SUCH A HASSLE!  WHY CAN'T I JUST USE MY REGULAR EMAIL FOR COMMUNICATION?? THIS HAS TAKEN ME 2.5 HOURS AND IT IS STILL NOT WORKING!!  I NEED SOME HELP OR I AM OUT OF HERE AND WILL LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR CODERS THAT CAN EASILY BE COMMUNICATED WITH!!

gainer:
I would like to post a job but I need a MetaQuotes ID but I do not have an Android etc. So now what? So I downloaded the huge 91MB itunes file and installed, set up my account but it does not recognize my log in info.  So I cannot download the MT4 app.  THIS IS SUCH A HASSLE!  WHY CAN'T I JUST USE MY REGULAR EMAIL FOR COMMUNICATION?? THIS HAS TAKEN ME 2.5 HOURS AND IT IS STILL NOT WORKING!!  I NEED SOME HELP OR I AM OUT OF HERE AND WILL LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR CODERS THAT CAN EASILY BE COMMUNICATED WITH!!

Forum

Discussion of article "How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4"

MetaQuotes, 2013.02.06 09:47

Now all messages from the Jobs service (completed steps, appeals to arbitration, etc.) are sent only via Push notifications. It was decided to renounce communications via SMS.

Please bear this in mind and inform your potential customers/developers.

You can read about Push messages in details in the MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal article.

angevoyageur:

Hello,

sorry about this I just put up a job, and realised I don't have the ability to receive push notifications, I have an IPAD, could I download the mt4 platform on this and get Push Notifiations through this mobile device.  Don't have a smart phone or Iphone, but also I don't live under a rock.

If somebody knows the answer to this, getting Push Notifications on the IPAD, that would be great.  I will then get myself in order.

Thank you - Eleoura

Reason: