Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 7

Philippe Pauleau:

From the case I have opened to support, please find Metaquote's reply below (thank for their good support reactivity):

Support Team 2018.04.24 14:48

Please wait for the new build to be released, it is scheduled for today. The issue should be fixed in it.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Thank you

Andrea Lanza:
Thank you

400.1120 version has been released today on Google Play and it is working fine for me.

Nice work

Hi everyone, I saw the exact same question that I have earlier here in this forum but no answer. So I raise the question again.

I have the MetaTrader4 build 1103.
Trying to find the MetaQuotes ID that shall be under settings and messages. But I have no messages under settings. Why is that. Do I need to re- install the MT4 app?
Please reply with a answer, thank you.

Just found a post with the answer, problem solved. Allowing notifications in iPhone settings was the issues. All good. Thanks

Am Just new,and I have not just mastered mt4 yet,is it a beta idea to get into

Hi there

Is it possible to setup push notification on the MT5 platform for example get notified when the +DI value rises.

Thank you

Emmanuel 

I am new here I need help I just downloaded MT4 in my Android phone but I can't use it I need help

ppp444:
I am new here I need help I just downloaded MT4 in my Android phone but I can't use it I need help

Hi and welcome.

What seems to be the problem ? 

I failed to register for the message receiving service, how do I correct that. I want to start receiving messages. 

I login this and I have a level up bonus,but I can't use thi for trends ,help me how it use to trade??
Reason: